once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Men - White Women

-

Ironman, are you a virgin? You don't have to be ashamed if you are. I know i shouldn't ask you that because it's personal. Don't be afraid to be laughed at for being a virgin. I wish i was a virgin. It's good to have sex to see what it feels like because it does feel good. But sex shouldn't be something that men should chase women for. A relationship is supposed to be about more than sex and it's sad that so many men chase after women because all they want is sex. It's also sad to hear men brag to their friends about how many women they've fucked because that's personal and they shouldn't be telling anybody that. Sex isn't the only thing i think about when i try to get with a woman. I want a woman that's gonna treat me good and not always trying to be in my pockets wanting my money. It's hard to find women that are interested in men for the way men treat them instead of only being interested in men that got a lot of money, nice car, nice house or nice apartment.

Like i said before, i can do without a woman and most men can't do without women because sex is all they think about. I think about sex too but i'm just tired of meeting black and white women that wanna spend my money. I posted a topic on here before saying men having a woman can cause them to be broke and that's true. I like having money and i don't like having to spend a lot of it on women just so they can stay with me. It's funny to me to see men try to impress women by spending a lot of money on them to keep women with them because a lot of men are afraid of being alone. I'm not afraid of being alone. That's more money for me that i don't have to spend on women LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ironman, are you a virgin? You don't have to be ashamed if you are. I know i shouldn't ask you that because it's personal. Don't be afraid to be laughed at for being a virgin. I wish i was a virgin. It's good to have sex to see what it feels like because it does feel good. But sex shouldn't be something that men should chase women for. A relationship is supposed to be about more than sex and it's sad that so many men chase after women because all they want is sex. It's also sad to hear men brag to their friends about how many women they've fucked because that's personal and they shouldn't be telling anybody that. Sex isn't the only thing i think about when i try to get with a woman. I want a woman that's gonna treat me good and not always trying to be in my pockets wanting my money. It's hard to find women that are interested in men for the way men treat them instead of only being interested in men that got a lot of money, nice car, nice house or nice apartment.

Like i said before, i can do without a woman and most men can't do without women because sex is all they think about. I think about sex too but i'm just tired of meeting black and white women that wanna spend my money. I posted a topic on here before saying men having a woman can cause them to be broke and that's true. I like having money and i don't like having to spend a lot of it on women just so they can stay with me. It's funny to me to see men try to impress women by spending a lot of money on them to keep women with them because a lot of men are afraid of being alone. I'm not afraid of being alone. That's more money for me that i don't have to spend on women LOL.
    To answer your question, no I am not.

To be honest with you, I see nothing wrong with picking up hookers for sex. I encourage it versus spending $300 on a dumb bitch who only has a booty to ofter you. You might not even get any after all of that nonsense.

from page 42: Begin quote:
    Those corner conversations helped shape our views about women, love, and sex. The old heads said there was no place for love in a real man's life. The pursuit of women was a macho game. The object was to "get the pussy" without giving love. If a guy was able to do that, he won the game. If he fell for a babe, developed genuine feelings for her, he lost.
    Whenever one of the fellas acted like he was down for a heartfelt, monogamous relationship, the old heads made him feel that he should be ashamed of himself.
    "Aw, niggah, you fallin' in love! You weak! You pussy whipped!"

According to street wisdom, there were two types of females: There were women, such as your mother, sister, and teacher, and there were bitches and 'hos, all females who didn't fall into that first category. Bitches and 'hos were good for one thing boning. It didn't matter that bitches and 'hos were somebody else's mother or sister or daughter. As long as they weren't your relatives or the relatives of a hanging buddy, they were fair game.

On our grading scale, girls' attractiveness was linked closely to their complexion. "Red bone bitches," Light skinned women who looked almost white, were considered more desirable. Deep dark women got dogged to death. And white women, of course, were viewed as the ultimate catch. It's ironic that as much as we claimed to hate white folks, we lived for the chance to bone a gray broad. ..............end quote

PRODIGAL SUN

Why should black men only date black women? The reason famous black men are with white women is because i'm sure they've had several bad experiences with black women and they're fed up with them.
    Maybe or maybe not. Maybe they are with them because there are more of them than black women.

-

DeeBlock, what are you talking about? There's a lot of single black women just as there are many single white women. The reason some black men are getting with white women is because like i said they have dated black women before and they're fed up with them. White, hispanic, asian women that some black guys are with treat them better than black women. Single black women are gonna continue to be alone because black men aren't gonna deal with their drama queen asses LOL. Black women talk that dumb shit about there ain't no good black men but the reality is that they don't want a good black man. Because if they got a good black man, they're gonna drive his ass crazy and make him leave them.

I'm tired of meeting black women and their dumb asses got kids. I can deal with a black woman who has one kid but everytime i meet black women, they got more than one kid and i'm sick of that shit. They always got 3,4,5 kids and living in a bad neighborhood, don't have a job, asking me for money, got a attitude problem. Even black women that got a job got a bunch of kids LOL. I don't wanna be bothered with that shit and other black men don't wanna be bothered with that either. I want a white woman because white women aren't always in some drama like black women and i don't see them with a bunch of kids. White women got jobs and live in good neighborhoods. There's been a few poor white women i've dealt with that have asked me for money but when they ask for some, they don't ask for a lot like black women and they give me sex for money LOL.

PRODIGAL SUN

if a nigga falls in love with a white girl then so be it.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

it's not that simple

-

What do you mean it isn't that simple? It is that simple if a black man falls in love with a white woman. I'm telling ya'll the reason why black men get with white women and it's because white women treat them better than black women. You also got white women that will do anything a black man says and black women won't tolerate that. But i do think it's a myth that white women are easier to fuck and they'll do anything a black man wants. I don't think that's true. Cute women are hard to fuck whether they're black or white. But if you got a lot of money, cute women will fuck you especially if you're a rapper, NBA player, NFL player, movie star, businessman hahahahahahahahahahaha. I was surprised black actor Mekhi Phifer married a asian woman. I thought he was the type that liked black women. His baby mama is black actress Malinda Williams who he played with in High School High and Uninvited Guest movies.

.........yawn....ok

-

Man shut the fuck up. You always act like you're a authority on everything. Acting like you know it all. Everybody don't have to agree with your opinion. Have you ever dated black women and white women? I don't care what your experiences have been with black and white women if you've dated them. My experiences with the black women i've dated have been more bad than good. So that's why i diss black women. I know all black women aren't bad but a lot of them are bad.

yeah.....ok.........rolls over....yawns again

im white, my girlfriend is blacker then a struck match. whats wu corp ktl think about that?

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

wu corp ktl thinks you're lieing

but if you ain't

wu corp ktl doesn't give a fuck

lolol

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    wu corp ktl thinks you're lieing

but if you ain't

wu corp ktl doesn't give a fuck
    Another rare moment in history of unanimous support within ktl.

Palehorse you're a skinhead douche no one fucking cares.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS