once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 9 aka Kinetic needs $3,000

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dafran View Post
    and he doesn't want to put his own money to put this shit out with that wack single get crazeh, don't tell me B9 doesn't have 3k is just he don't want to lose his paper and want us to put it form him. that shit is wack you hear all this artist crying over bitch moves labels made them but now artist want to rip us fans LOL
    LMAO yo this thread has my stomach hurting right now, this nigga want 3K for a free mixtape LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You cant tell me this nigga doesnt have 3K to promote this shit himself, he tryna use our money!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
    When was the last time this nigga spit anything worth my money??? FLW????
    LOL this nigga want 3K!!!!! Oh lord!!!!

i bet it has old shit on it too, B9 is cool and all but he has exactly 1 song that he spit more than 1 verse on (Grey Goose/Showdown whatever the real title was)

hes a group spitter, if your gonna be a solo artist got to show and prove a bit. after seeing how lazy his first tape was, i aint puttin out a dime until snippets and tracklist is provided. dude is buggin
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

B9 still only has $52 after 2 days. i think he's going to have to raise some money to do some promotion for this money he's raising to promote his promtoing of the mix cd.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

so he said if he dosent get $3000, the album/mixtape aint gonna happpen right?

what about the faggits who actually donate their money and this ends up getting scrapped? lol

fags wasted their money lol
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Peace CT

If I own all 3 Killarmy albums does that count for anything? I think I even bought Silent Weapons more than once. Ha. Peace

Doesnt B9 know anything about the huge amount of albums, not even mixtapes, ALBUMS, that are essentially made in peoples bedrooms these days?

Hes talking about needing 3k for post production on a mixtape. Fuck you.

I lost ALL respect for him. Sounds like a fucking hobo

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    so he said if he dosent get $3000, the album/mixtape aint gonna happpen right?

what about the faggits who actually donate their money and this ends up getting scrapped? lol

fags wasted their money lol

nah if you donate and it doesnt make the goal you get your money back
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
    b9 still only has $52 after 2 days. I think he's going to have to raise some money to do some promotion for this money he's raising to promote his promtoing of the mix cd.

lmao
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

yeah i think B9 made his day with us the fans, Royal Sunn you better star thinking other way to gert your artist a proper career by the way what type of label are you?? You should BE the ones putting the 3k not US!!

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)

All these Killa Beez are past their momentum and they still don't realise it...

BTW Can someone send me 3k cause Im about to take shit and Im out of paper..

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

B9 needs to get a real job if he can't fund that shit himself. Free mixtape my ass!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

ephraimite

Tell his ass to get a job wtf swear these rappers act like they cant get a reg 9 to 5 to support they art

i dont understand why ya made such a big deal out this, we came and said this will be free download we never forced anybody to give money. the 3000 will not only be for the armory but it will help the making of kinetic radio vol 2 and kinetic solo. where you will get your share of wu production and featuring. if you dont wanna make a payment it's all good just download the Armory 2/19 at kinetic9.com. and for those who wanna help we got some exciting surprises.

Yo sunn i got some gwap for the God!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah