once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Alan Watts sons the shit out of atheists.

Default Alan Watts sons the shit out of atheists.

deep shit. that was nice way to start the day...

Good stuff - going on my facebook

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

there is a supreme being

deep how i've been thinking about this for a few weeks now

we abandon god when we feel self destructive and "unsaved" due to our own flaws and shortcomings -

those that say that they have god sometimes act in destructive and unsaved ways though - and this turns off the onlooker who just wants to live and explore life

can you explore life without ...sinning ?

both the atheist and believer are in trouble if clear communication about life and the start of it doesn't happen

arguing and killing each other over what the source is believed to be, and who is closer to it is more of a distraction

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

its unnameble!!! its for the individu. the Self.
    I allwayz have a hard time to explain kuz its unexplaineble 1 has to go within to understand this whole issue and it shud not be a proof or test. liv in it and with it! then words are not necesary kuz it shines in love for all
    ICHI
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-20-2011 at 12:58 PM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Great Vid! I hope other fans of this realize that it aplies to many "levels"; for instance:

"arguing and killing each other over what the source is believed to be, and who is closer to it is more of a distraction"

This is true but, another form of distraction is dwelling on race, yours or that of others. Everyone is more than their flesh and keeping one's self view at that level is a form of self-imprisonment/impovershment.

Peace

Good listen, despite the annoying music.
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
    Great Vid! I hope other fans of this realize that it aplies to many "levels"; for instance:

"arguing and killing each other over what the source is believed to be, and who is closer to it is more of a distraction"

This is true but, another form of distraction is dwelling on race, yours or that of others. Everyone is more than their flesh and keeping one's self view at that level is a form of self-imprisonment/impovershment.

Peace

if there wasn't an order and culture to kill black people and to whiten whats left of us then your words would hold some weight - the white black issue across the globe is a very big deal - i'll continue to fight that shit and i really don't give a fuck who likes it or not -

the issues will continued to be put on the table until racism doesn't exist - justice needs to be served and those who are scared that justice is coming for they ass wants me to stop talking about the fucked up race issues - if you don't have little black babies that are being abused in this white supremest system, then i wouldn't expect you to care or wanna hear what's going on -

there are programs set in place for our demise and them shits need to be shut the fuck down - if black men do not get together to shut them the fuck down, then black men will get what the fuck they deserve

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    if there wasn't an order and culture to kill black people and to whiten whats left of us then your words would hold some weight - the white black issue across the globe is a very big deal - i'll continue to fight that shit and i really don't give a fuck who likes it or not -

the issues will continued to be put on the table until racism doesn't exist - justice needs to be served and those who are scared that justice is coming for they ass wants me to stop talking about the fucked up race issues - if you don't have little black babies that are being abused in this white supremest system, then i wouldn't expect you to care or wanna hear what's going on -

there are programs set in place for our demise and them shits need to be shut the fuck down - if black men do not get together to shut them the fuck down, then black men will get what the fuck they deserve
    Interesting how a simple post got you riled...

My words hold weight regardless of your interpretaion of them. I am not saying there isn't a problem, as a "black" person myself I've been on the recieving end of said problems, as have friends and family. What I am saying is; if the "solution" to a problem stems from the same place the problem originated from, then it's not really a solution and will only cause further problems. It's like trying to put out a fire with a flame thrower.

In addition attempting the same thing and expecting a different result is Einstein's definition of insanity. No question discussing issues over the internet is a different form of tackling the problem, but if your intent stems from the same place as other's who've used hate as a means to battle hate, then your results will be the same.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

I don't think you realize how hypocritical you sound. The fact of the matter is you Hate white people more than almost any white people are Afraid of black people. Which is why White people are still afraid of black people. We're afraid that you hate us for being white and for (not) being related to the people who held (people who weren't) you in slavery.

You've been espousing black supremacy since I've been here. You aren't against racism, you're against whites. That's totally racist and crazy. If I said what you said about blacks instead of whites it would be obvious I was crazy, but because you say them about a "minority" who are "being suppressed" it's somehow ok. It's like if I wage war for capitalism I'm a fascist pig, but if I wage war for communism people will call me a hero; a revolutionary hero. Fact of the matter is war is the problem, not capitalism, not communism and people who try to justify their means with unrealistic ends they're just deceiving themselves.

Likewise you're caught up in the small picture. Black and white relations don't really matter. The very notion should become outdated. Everyone talks shit about everyone. I can't think of a time I've disparaged a black person (who wasn't propagating ridiculous shit online.) You're being oversensitive and instead of building bridges and reaching out to all people you've walled yourself in on an island called "Nigger" and you won't get off the island. So whenever a ship passes by and doesn't pick you up you think they're all out to get the castaways like you and are choosing not to. Smarten up Gilligan. No educated person gives a shit about your island.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Great video!

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    I don't think you realize how hypocritical you sound. The fact of the matter is you Hate white people more than almost any white people are Afraid of black people. Which is why White people are still afraid of black people. We're afraid that you hate us for being white and for (not) being related to the people who held (people who weren't) you in slavery.

You've been espousing black supremacy since I've been here. You aren't against racism, you're against whites. That's totally racist and crazy. If I said what you said about blacks instead of whites it would be obvious I was crazy, but because you say them about a "minority" who are "being suppressed" it's somehow ok. It's like if I wage war for capitalism I'm a fascist pig, but if I wage war for communism people will call me a hero; a revolutionary hero. Fact of the matter is war is the problem, not capitalism, not communism and people who try to justify their means with unrealistic ends they're just deceiving themselves.

Likewise you're caught up in the small picture. Black and white relations don't really matter. The very notion should become outdated. Everyone talks shit about everyone. I can't think of a time I've disparaged a black person (who wasn't propagating ridiculous shit online.) You're being oversensitive and instead of building bridges and reaching out to all people you've walled yourself in on an island called "Nigger" and you won't get off the island. So whenever a ship passes by and doesn't pick you up you think they're all out to get the castaways like you and are choosing not to. Smarten up Gilligan. No educated person gives a shit about your island.
    please do not speak for all white people, its the problem for ages, and it comes across like show presentor
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-22-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Quote Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
    please do not speak for all white people, its the problem for ages, and it comes across like show presentor
    I can speak for all people. One day you'll worship me.

No matter what happens I win. I could beat cancer with a carton of cigarettes.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    I can speak for all people.
    see, other ppl matter