once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enki/Thoth/Quetzalcoatl/Hermes/Merlin/Mercury/Tehuti

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    and for fuck sake people Merlin(mudlin) is even a person it’s a title

was gonna say this but.........

I provided links where I'm getting my info. I'm not the one saying he is one and all of these beings- crystalinks is claiming that though.

So what about this merlin title?

﴿†﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿†﴾

it roughly means beast man

its given to hermits and "shape shifters"

Basically people who had A.S.D. (anti social disorder) in ancient times in Celtic lands
    there has been many murdlins throughout history but because they were hermits no one knew their names so they called them murdlin or beast men because he lived out in the wild like beast do

I know this because I also suffer from A.S.D. that’s why my nearest neighbor is 10 miles away id probably kill him if I had to get the "morning neighbor" every day

redundancy pissis me off that’s why im not going to tell you not to believe everything on the webs again

or say that this theory is brought about by people who believe in monotheism and they use it to try and bridge the gap between religions

but it doesn’t work because you can't if your faith says others is wrong and my god is the true god trying to change there’s will get you no ware fast

redundancy pissis me off that’s why im not going to tell you not to believe everything on the webs again

or say that this theory is brought about by people who believe in monotheism and they use it to try and bridge the gap between religions

but it doesn’t work because you can't if your faith says others is wrong and my god is the true god trying to change there’s will get you no ware fast
    Yes but as an atheist it's clear that almost all the world's deities are derived from a single Indo European root thousands and thousands of years ago which over time diverged. We're discussing semantics. In an academic sense Zeus is distinguishable from Apollo just as Apollo is distinguishable from Asclepius. But as one zooms out you see they're all just facets of a bigger image.

HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Yes but as an atheist it's clear that almost all the world's deities are derived from a single Indo European root thousands and thousands of years ago which over time diverged. We're discussing semantics. In an academic sense Zeus is distinguishable from Apollo just as Apollo is distinguishable from Asclepius. But as one zooms out you see they're all just facets of a bigger image.

i have to disagree Europe is not the center of the universe regardless of how the our schools teach
    and i can go on with conspiracy theory of Venus wiping out or early civilization all day

and the first recorded god was Vishnu other then "The Great Hyne"
    long before any Egyptian or Aztec god was ever engraved in stone

just sayin
    Last edited by Dokuro; 02-01-2011 at 12:10 PM.

I think Lord Shiva was the first recorded god not Vishnu. There was the horned god and the phallic symbol before that. Which later became Lord Shiva.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    I think Lord Shiva was the first recorded god not Vishnu. There was the horned god and the phallic symbol before that. Which later became Lord Shiva.
    Vishnu is consider Shiva's father in the north and hes first name in the south

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    I provided links where I'm getting my info. I'm not the one saying he is one and all of these beings- crystalinks is claiming that though.

So what about this merlin title?
    it's like the title god - most confuse it with a being/entity who is living and breathing forever - it is a position - in the center of the pan in that cymatics experiment, the highest point, the ONE that is in the center not only feeds off of the sound source, but the force of sound within all the other particles as well - it holds that position for a set time until the next partlicle makes it to the center

i have to disagree Europe is not the center of the universe regardless of how the our schools teach
    and i can go on with conspiracy theory of Venus wiping out or early civilization all day

and the first recorded god was Vishnu other then "The Great Hyne"
    long before any Egyptian or Aztec god was ever engraved in stone

just sayin
    The main Indian god was dyaus pitar who was a solar deity and who migrated into the Greek zeus (which was basically just their word for god deus which is derived from Deva where we get Divine) Im not saying Europe was the origin. The indo European culture arose around the black sea IIRC and all of Europe and India derive their religions from those ancient barely remembered traditions. Hinduism and Greek Paganism are cousins if not brothers, they share a primordial heritage. Over time these beliefs spread and evolved and then conflicted and mixed into our the myriad ones we try to define into "different religions."

The Sino deities are derived in large part from adaptations of Indian and even European deities which mixed with whatever was there before. There are carvings of Hercules in china and Buddhas in scandanavia. Religions got around. Japan as an island was more insular but they had enough contact with the outside that Shinto had similar traditions too.

But back on point, dyaus became Indra and then Indra (a thunderer king armed with a lightning bolt) became one of five major gods and the got dropped when the Trimurti of brahma vishnu shiva became more popular. However Hinduism is actually monotheistic because they believe in oneness, the Brahman. Brahman is pantheistic and is nothing like Allah or a Jupiter Maximus Et Optimus.

i personally think that we are discussing extradimensionals and extraterrestrials.

we are gods to ants.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i personally think that we are discussing extradimensionals and extraterrestrials.

we are gods to ants.
    Peace Yo

are you going to steer the ship ?

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

we are gods to ants.
    Life is also illusory. So who cares?

that up up
    that norf norf

class is back in session

﴿†﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿†﴾

Quetzalcoatl is the god of wind and war according to the book; Mayans: 2012 the End of the World or the Dawn of Enlightenment.

In the book it says (this is a rough translation, i dont have the book on me)that a Spanish ruler came to an area of Mesoamerica. The Mesoamerican ruler at the time thought that the Spanish ruler was Quetzalcoatl in the flesh. He told the Spanish ruler to take his seat in a throne or something to that extent. So the God Quetzalcoatl can come in the flesh, as can other gods, as said in the book.
    Last edited by BrokenWrists; 12-17-2011 at 01:14 AM.