Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: recommend some shit for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    ^Hahaha Fatal you fuckin legend. His Dark Materials was the shit all those butthurt religious figures I could care less about.

The Bhagavad Gita is hard reading I plan to read it soon, i'M Hindu so I want to explore it more.
    respect
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 02-18-2011 at 03:19 PM.

revolutionary suicide- huey newton
    culture bandits- del jones
    chakra bible
    7 speeches of minister farrakhan
    jesus a prophet in islam

...And The Truth Shall Set You Free.- David Icke

couple of documentaries some of them can be stream online (googlevideo, youtube)

911: Ripple Effect
    Loose change
    top 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati and their mind control w/ fritz springmeier
    Land of Osiris Egypt Documentary
    The Pharmacratic Inquisition

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    looking for some good documentaries i can find on netflix... or elsewhere online if need be... but netflix is the preferred method... thanks...
    Tsernobyl: Life in the Dead Zone.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...+zone&rclk=pti

im gonna check that chernobyl one for sure. i saw those pics that came out a few years ago. that place is wild...

The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom?

Adam Curtis (creator of The Century of the Self & The Power of Nightmares) takes on one of the politicians' favorite rhetorical tools--the notion of freedom--and finds that it has been bastardized by not only American neo-conservatives, but a bevy of academics and researchers. He explores the argument that contemporary Western society is on the verge of authoritarianism due to the paranoid theories developed to fight the Cold War. Rational choice theory, which sees humans as self-serving robots, has become the defining assumption for the power elites. In turn, are we as free as we think we are?

Riddles in stone - Secret Architechture of Washington D.C.
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Rid...earch=&tbm=vid

i like that one too...

Esoteric Agenda

Is there an Esoteric Agenda behind every facet of life that was once believed to be disconnected? Is there an Elite faction guiding most every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations?

This is a great documentary especially the last part

- http://freedocumentaries.org/film.php?id=218

i saw that one. it was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    im gonna check that chernobyl one for sure. i saw those pics that came out a few years ago. that place is wild...
    Everything is still radiated, but the animals don't get old enough to be affected by it, they die of natural causes. The plants and trees grow like nothing ever happened, it's crazy.

David Attenborough has made a lot of interesting animal docs too. I also enjoy the travelling docus of Stephen Fry.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
    Everything is still radiated, but the animals don't get old enough to be affected by it, they die of natural causes. The plants and trees grow like nothing ever happened, it's crazy.

David Attenborough has made a lot of interesting animal docs too. I also enjoy the travelling docus of Stephen Fry.
    im sure you saw it, but there was a series of pictures a few years ago that someone took of that town. they were fascinating. all the overgrowth. completely deserted.

Yeah some daredevil motorists cruised through the irradiated forrests and took pictures. The results were stunning. Especially the town of Pripyat.

that would be the ones.