Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ban Sunny Winters now

Default Ban Sunny Winters now

He is racist and considers whites to be less worth than blacks

that's at least worthy of a 2 week ban!

If he is not banned I will assume the form of Jasper's protege (before Bone Collecta got a restraining order) and start using degoratory terms for blacks, asians, latinos and so on.

Ciao.
    Shithouse who?

Default Re: Ban Sunny Winters now

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie_Noble
    He is racist and considers whites to be less worth than blacks
    2nd. I wonder why action hasn't been taken yet. he's talking shit all over KTL

Which posts of his are you referring to? Is it the stuff in the Yakub Theory thread? If so I have been watching that thread closely.

Since I am watching KTL closely, I am anylizing that thread in great detail.....and not on the actual Theory discussed, rather the reasoning of everyone's post.

So how exactly is he being racist?

edit: nevermind.

I don't read KTL cause I hate all these faggot racists. Some of these black guys really pisses me off, I fucking hate them. They think they are supreme cause they are black and from the ghetto and drink beer, but also call themself muslim... It's not even correct. Don't make me laugh That's why I don't moderate/read KTL, I'm gonna get mad and people gonna hate me because I have to accept racism towards white people. FUCK THAT.

An yes; I DO think Wu-Tang Clan got racism in their lyrics sometimes. And it's just as wack as these black supremecy propaganda on this forum.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Banned

Sunny Winters has been racist ever since i signed up to this site in 2003...him along with APSU, LHX and the other KTL fags (that peice of shit Sam7 as well), im suprised they havnt been banned earlier

as i quote in that thread from LHX

''blacks are superior to whites in every form except will'

but oh thats not racist, oh god no, instead hilarious people like wooz and jasper get banned regularily

you white Black supremicists prolly wont beleive me, but i find making these threads are just as bad as a someone using a racial slur, which ive seen many people banned for before

Well, I agree with you, but since you try to be funny and fuck with me in your signature, you are still gay!

Remove it bitch. Now.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Sweet6

LHX isn't racist. As a matter of fact, I think he's white and pretty fly...

Next time you post, you need to back your argument up.

Post some evidence to prove that Sunny Winters has been racist then ill think about it.

BIG L Rest In Peace

this thread is racist, especially mark's first response. i wonder what rza would think of what you said...

WHAT'S GOING ON?

you wonder what RZA, RZA DOESNT EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU FAKKIT

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

Did I say he did? He'd probably be pissed that the representatives and moderators of the official Wu Tang Clan website were saying some racist shit.

If we ban anybody ban this stupid mothafucka ^^. You ain't funny piffcrack! You just straight up bite ZigZag's and Urbanlegendmf's styles and everybody hates you. That's why you get flamed in every one of your wanna be joke threads. Just give up.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

LHX is white.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B
    edit: nevermind.
    Sunny Winters has been racist ever since i signed up to this site in 2003...him along with APSU, LHX and the other KTL fags (that peice of shit Sam7 as well), im suprised they havnt been banned earlier

as i quote in that thread from LHX

''blacks are superior to whites in every form except will'

but oh thats not racist, oh god no, instead hilarious people like wooz and jasper get banned regularily

you white Black supremicists prolly wont beleive me, but i find making these threads are just as bad as a someone using a racial slur, which ive seen many people banned for before
    LHX isn't racist. As a matter of fact, I think he's white and pretty fly...
    this thread is racist, especially mark's first response. i wonder what rza would think of what you said...
    you wonder what RZA, RZA DOESNT EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU FAKKIT
    Did I say he did? He'd probably be pissed that the representatives and moderators of the official Wu Tang Clan website were saying some racist shit.

If we ban anybody ban this stupid mothafucka ^^. You ain't funny piffcrack! You just straight up bite ZigZag's and Urbanlegendmf's styles and everybody hates you. That's why you get flamed in every one of your wanna be joke threads. Just give up.
    hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah funnnnny ass thread, zig take notes, this is comedy