once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chambermusik / Wu Tang Corp

Undertaker

Default Re: Chambermusik / Wu Tang Corp

I've once been on a site Thecorpse.com and people said it was the official wu site. It got boring pretty fast though, and I left. Is Thecorpse = chambermusic?

Banned

All I know is...Cno Evil is a Horrible "Rapper"...I Use the Term Rapper Loosely around this Clown as well...

forget about it.

haha there is beef still 4 sho...if u type the word"wutangcorp" on chambermusik the thread will b locked SERIOUSLY....ive seen it happen a couple times...or more...both r great sites tho

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by FasterBlade
    i like CM's station and mission statement, they gotta chill with some of those homemade albums tho. that r and b album snippets had some of the worst tracks ive heard in a while lol
    What you said man

Quote Originally Posted by pi-pol
    In this last year, Chambermuzik became a real nice place, with dope interviews exclusive legit news, a dope radiostation plus the forum is a cool place and there's no internal beefs or disses like it was on Wucorp just before it went down.
    But both sites are complementary and i wish good luck to the new wutangcorp team!
    +1
    Nice to see you again Pi-Pol

It all depends on what you like. If you enjoy spending time reading mainly pointless threads than the Corp is the place to be. I must admit that from time to time they bring us some exclusive news, but for an official site it doesnt happen often.

However, if you enjoy real musik than CHAMBERMUSIK is where you must be. As some of you probably already know, we bring you exclusive news almost daily, we have exclusive interviews with dope artists almost weekly, we have a radio that play ill musik all day everyday and if you like what you hear, we have a store to buy the CDs and support the artists. Most important of all, we bring you the TRUTH!

This is by no mean an attempt to start some beef or do some promotion. All I'm doing is stating facts. Maybe the Corp will come back stronger than ever and give us a good product, but as of this moment I'm reminding yall that you have a choice.

PEACE, P.

Banned

"Check out www.chambermusik.com"

Yeah...

You're not Bias...

Quote Originally Posted by Gully
    All I know is...Cno Evil is a Horrible "Rapper"...I Use the Term Rapper Loosely around this Clown as well...
    Does Cno rap? I Seen a featured listing of him and Remedy, anyone know about this?
    Forgotten Brotherhood

Cant hate, the more the better, Chambermusik is doing their thing thing, lovely it, Wucorp is back, loving it too, we got more, the more the better, Inspectahdeck.com , wuforever.com, wu-international.com, methical.com, doubt if wulyrics is still up but these are all spots i visit and they all do their little things. Time to build, not destroy. its all wu
    Forgotten Brotherhood

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The 7th
    Does Cno rap?
    He tries...

Quote Originally Posted by The 7th
    Cant hate, the more the better, Chambermusik is doing their thing thing, lovely it, Wucorp is back, loving it too, we got more, the more the better, Inspectahdeck.com , wuforever.com, wu-international.com, methical.com, doubt if wulyrics is still up but these are all spots i visit and they all do their little things. Time to build, not destroy. its all wu
    wulyrics and Chambermusik have merged

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

I am not feeling Chambermusik, there certainly is drama there but they ban people quickly and erase threads so things are not apparent. Some wu fam are even banned from that site believe it or not. Having interviews every week is nice but when is the last time I heard a professional, quality interview on there? Never!
    I have could speak negatively about chambermusik all day but I'm gonna leave it alone. Hopefully WUtangcorp gets tight and knocks em out the box with real , intelligent interviews instead of small talk and shit talking, video stuff and all that. I'm rooting for the official site

- J
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Veteran Member

I like em both, chambermusik was the best place to go for news when the corp was down, hopefully the corp will come back stronger than ever.

Peace