Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow-Wow-wow........(Free Lucifer)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    is this really how we want are mods to act i thought your all supposed to be on the moral high ground and shit you know a model for maturity

eh.. Sunny-chan <-(said in the feminine)
    comin from the guy who intentionally mispelled the shit outta every post for AT LEAST a year straight. You get what you give faggot

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    comin from the guy who intentionally mispelled the shit outta every post for AT LEAST a year straight. You get what you give faggot
    agreed thats why i'm not a mod no do i deserve to be one

i cannot be a model student and neither can Sunny-chan

but still that has to say something about him right, if i say hes more childish then me how low is he??????

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

is this really how we want are mods to act i thought your all supposed to be on the moral high ground and shit you know a model for maturity

eh.. Sunny-chan <-(said in the feminine)

moral high ground ?

lmao - nigga, i'll rape your nostrils until your brain gets pregnant then throw holy water on you while i put my priest collar back on

the fuck is wrong wiff you

agreed thats why i'm not a mod no do i deserve to be one

i cannot be a model student and neither can Sunny-chan

but still that has to say something about him right, if i say hes more childish then me how low is he??????
    If your time here has not made you Mod-worthy then you subjugate yourself to the will of those who have. You haven't played the game strategically and made allies with those in power but instead try to rally an army that doesn't exist for what? To get your ass sent to the corner like a snot-nosed kid.

You KNOW you intentionally derail threads in KTL, we derail your derailment.

lmao - smdh

face it an open minded person frightens you but i know thats were true intelligence thrive i'm sorry i can be a good little boy and obey what my authoritarians say thats just me fuck off i get an A without homework and going to class

there has never been an instant were some one changed anything by being content and conforming to societies standers

face it an open minded person frightens you but i know thats were true intelligence thrive i'm sorry i can be a good little boy and obey what my authoritarians say thats just me fuck off i get an A without homework and going to class

there has never been an instant were some one changed anything by being content and conforming to societies standers
    I think that tea taste best when the sun does the brewing vs heated by direct fire. I want light waves in what I'm drinking. On the other hand polar bears have an easy time finding seals underneath the ice but I wish they used a better brand of deodorant.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    oh shit i'm pissed off ?

i didn't know that i was pissed off -

that's deep -

how did this thread become about me ?

my words about you were sincere

- butt since you wanna be an ass, if you are allowed to post in KTL again, i'm gonna be a very immature mod and erase every word you post in there - i'm also gonna turn green and fuck up B rocks post with the most immature shit i can find on the net - even if what he is saying is respectful and adds insight to the thread - i'm gonna be a real dick head and just smash his world - it'll be fun - he'll get angrier and angrier - no one will care - and i'll laugh my ass off - a third person will get the same treatment
    Sunny, it's sad that you confuse online persona with reality. Just like you confuse your own thoughts and feelings with actuality. You confuse religion with morality. You confuse life with mortality. All of it equals banality.

I used rhyming suffixes to show you what a great mood I'm in. Faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    I think that tea taste best when the sun does the brewing vs heated by direct fire. I want light waves in what I'm drinking. On the other hand polar bears have an easy time finding seals underneath the ice but I wish they used a better brand of deodorant.
    yah yah you got a point there

there is nothing like a fried egg cooked on a ladder

thin again that light cannot reach every person in the world

so one must do something to make sure that people from every were can enjoy being warm

and if were are to have a better way of life and the unity we deserve we cannot really on no one but our selves and for that we need progress, change, freedom

waiting for the sun to rise will only lead us to ruin

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Sunny, it's sad that you confuse online persona with reality. Just like you confuse your own thoughts and feelings with actuality. You confuse religion with morality. You confuse life with mortality. All of it equals banality.

I used rhyming suffixes to show you what a great mood I'm in. Faggot.

yawns .......

yah yah you got a point there

there is nothing like a fried egg cooked on a ladder
    Squared pizza cutter would be ok but the 90 degree corners dull the blade and then you got this sloppy pizza all up on grandmas lap and then no leperchaun is gonna come around cuz they're tending to their own rainbow but he got beat up for being homophobic when it was raining in Frisco. Pixie stix should contain at least 1/5th salt if you're gonna go that route. And truth be told be told if you can balance eight plates on five fingers then you should book a flight to Omaha to check out the burried cars. I hear they get up to five miles to the gallon if you piss in the tank after an everclear binge but that's only true if the planets tilted atleast 22 off its axis but the wobble has gotta go counter-clockwise cuz everyone knows Andre the Giant was left-handed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    Dear Xu Donem,

You have received an infraction at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Reason: Spammed Advertisements
    -------

keep fuckin around and see what happens
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2047121
    nice maybe we can finally get the bush admin in for war crimes now
    All the best,
    Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
    i see there is absolutely no advertisement in this

were is this legal
    i have never advertised at-lest get me for secondary but damn your charges are false

making trump charges just to lock some one up now thats how you do it in america

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    Dear Xu Donem,

You have received an infraction at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Reason: Spammed Advertisements
    -------
    you know what happens if i give you a third one right ?

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2047150
    Damn Sunny-chan you really are content with peace aren't you
    All the best,
    Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
    another abuse of power

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rules
    XIII. Spam
    Spamming (repeating) the same post to multiple forums may result in a ban. This can mean typing frequent or annoying messages. Spamming also includes making multiple threads (limit yourself to 2 threads per day per forum), posting the same message in a thread over and over again, or posting in almost every thread in a very short period of time.

Replying to old threads that are months old just to “bump” it to the top of the forum is also considered spamming. Make sure if you choose to resurrect an old thread that you state why you have chosen to “bump” that thread if it may not be obvious.

Any kind of spamming can result in a ban.
    come to think of it aren't you in violation of this in KTL for bumbing threads for no reason
    sunny-chan