Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: If black people where dominant over whites.

  1. #16

    Default pity crackers had so much influence

    Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    ..............
    I was thinking....Do you think if history was reversed and blacks where dominant over white people, that they would have done the same things as whites have done to black people....i.e. Slavery, segregation, racism ect..... or would they have done things differently. I know it is a hard question to answer because peoples minds really only have one thought process on this issue and thats white people did terrible things to black people throughout history...but if the shoe was on the other foot, do you think things would have been the same. peace
    What an easy question.

    Often we hear of news accounts of instances where blacks did have dominance over whites. So obviously, if blacks had dominated the world

    [not allowing white people to infect them with bad thinking like they did in Rwanda, for instance]

    and did dominate the world, it would now be a paradise of love and prosperity.

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    What an easy question.

    Often we hear of news accounts of instances where blacks did have dominance over whites. So obviously, if blacks had dominated the world

    [not allowing white people to infect them with bad thinking like they did in Rwanda, for instance]

    and did dominate the world, it would now be a paradise of love and prosperity.

    bullshit it would have been the same or fucking worse

  3. #18

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Gee, ya think so ?


    no i was being sarcastic
    everyone knows why whyte people feel threatened with the exception of silly bible believers such as yourself who have no grasp on reality

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
    no i was being sarcastic
    everyone knows why whyte people feel threatened with the exception
    of silly bible believers such as yourself who have no grasp on reality
    Inquiring minds want to know .... why do whyte people feel threatened ?

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Inquiring minds want to know .... why do whyte people feel threatened ?

    smh we don't are you slow or something

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    What an easy question.

    Often we hear of news accounts of instances where blacks did have dominance over whites. So obviously, if blacks had dominated the world

    [not allowing white people to infect them with bad thinking like they did in Rwanda, for instance]

    and did dominate the world, it would now be a paradise of love and prosperity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
    bullshit it would have been the same........
    Agreed. Have a nice day Mr. Whyte.

  8. #23
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    live to be 80 and you may find out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •