Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: after all hes done... BUSTA RHYMES is still underrated... catalog is crazy

The Master of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post

that shit is off the chain!

if ya'll listen to that shit, and think busta ain't got it no more, you're fucking crazy!

+ rep for that link

Busta is a legend in his own right.

style and mic presence is ridiculous. charismatic emceeing all over a track, first three albums are superior musical pieces. i had to grab everything i could from busta, LONS to Big Bang. BOMB was exactly what the title of the album implies, a bomb, that shit was a big let down but with the quality catalogue he got, it was a flash in my memory

one of the most consistent mcs out

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    Busta is a legend in his own right.

style and mic presence is ridiculous. charismatic emceeing all over a track, first three albums are superior musical pieces. i had to grab everything i could from busta, LONS to Big Bang. BOMB was exactly what the title of the album implies, a bomb, that shit was a big let down but with the quality catalogue he got, it was a flash in my memory
    Word, the good exceedingly outweighs the bad when it comes to Busta Rhymes' discography.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hell yeah!!! busta is a true dope mc.

and you didnt even mention the leaders of the new school shit, angry. even though getting out of that group was the best thing to happen to him.

that callabo with eminem was great. i dont even think it made anybodys album, but still a fantastic team up.

and he ripped that song on ghostface's heat rock of an album "apollo kids". (but ghost ripped it slightly harder.lol)

busta is the man, even though he has a lot of bullshit club songs on his later albums.

and fuck all the dick-in-the-booty ass internet haters. wipe the cum off your fuckin mouth and chin, little bitches. fake ass wanna be hip hop fans.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

busta is a feared emcee in hiphop...dude can spit his fuckin ass off...

i aint gon front tho

for a long time i we all thought he was gay

THE REAL PCP

i'm not gonna lie and say he doesn't have alot of filler on his records, but between it all he has alot of great shit that would satisfy any lover of hip-hop. shut em down 2002 is enough to prove my point, stuck in the middle of a cd that you'll skip most songs on. but its a fucking classic track that its a shame most people ignored. when people on here don't recognize the heist and ask where that song is from i think its crazy
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

Busta Rhymes is fuckin ILLLL. Very consistent. "The Big Bang" is THE album. Amazing rapper, and his beats don't disappoint.

The Master of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
    Busta Rhymes is fuckin ILLLL. Very consistent. "The Big Bang" is THE album. Amazing rapper, and his beats don't disappoint.

hahaha i forgot about that song, never even knew there was a video to it, that shit is wild!

another dope Busta verse that proves he hasnt fallen off

I always liked Busta's style. Unique.

Wu Vatican

busta bringing back one of his old styles for this one. dont really care for the chris brown or wayne verse but busta went off on this track at 1:15...

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I always liked his singles but only album I could actually sit and play more then half of was "When Disaster Strikes"...........Not much of a fan but I respect him

i DLd his entire discography some months ago and only found a handful of tracks i liked
    and the dude has a shit load of songs
    which is a shame cuz i think his rhyming style is amazing....i just cant stand the beats he chooses i guess

I love jammin to Busta in the summer!! Great discography minus the last album. I would've liked to hear the original tracklisting for BOMB that had Rae so excited!

Also much love for his Dillagence mixtape. Gets tons of spins on the ipod.