once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: christianity and america

  1. #1

    Default christianity and america

    now i am not trying to bash on america or christianity because first of all i live here. but i sometimes have my anger towards these two things. Why because they both share common qualities. both are at times judgemental, christianity can make some people stupid, naive,and down right cruel when take it too far with the sin, specifically sodomy and alot of peolple when it comes to sodomy usually attack gays. which shouldn't be sodomy as sodomy is the act of oral or anal sex with a man or woman and even the act of beastiality, and sometimes other taboo acts. basically if it is not female to male genital to genital contact it is sodomy. and i disagree with the acts of god killing and people condoning rape slavery and abuse, because then it could open a way for christians to say it is okay to rape or own slaves. as it did in colonial times. but at times i like christianity for some of its moral goodness such as jesus and love and forgiveness. the duality, i love christianity at times but hate it. it does have an effect on America which makes some americans at times equally as stupid or naive. and even sensitive, like how we now have to be cautious in airports and how before that we had to profile every middle eastern or muslim that walked into or out of this country. people even get offended over politics. and at the same time we seem to forget about freedom of speech if a man is free to express why he doesn't like Obama no one should be offended if they want to debate then they can debate. same goes for religion, I'm not talking about the pesky Mormons that ride on bikes and give you a free book of Mormon and ask to join thier church. but the ones that try to force it upon you. or constantly pester you. if they have the right to say Islam is bad i have the right to say Christianity is bad, even though in my eyes they are the same. but back to america we also have gotten so fat over the past Millenium and we need to cut back on this fast food i don't care if the hamburger is cheaper spend six dollars on the salad you'll feel better when your metabolism isn't catching up to you. but at the same time i think america is a great place because there a also good and smart people in america, the humanitarians,naacp, lgbt,etc., and the some of the smartest people are top scientists such as steven hawkins and even michio kaku (though he is probably native to japan), and that is the duality of America. that is all i have for today, but please discuss. after all this is a free country and that means freedom of speech. P.E.A.C.E. G.O.D.S


    T.G.O.D.x J.E.T.S.x G.O.O.D.
    Dont forget to pick up the soap





    "I got your back but you best to watch your front."-GZA

  2. #2
    Savant Undiluted Karma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK/Yuggoth
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    As with any deep adherents of any religion it has its patronising, radical and retarded elements.

    Christianity is no stranger to this especially in America.

    In the case of America as with other religions its still fascinating to me how people pick and choose elements of religion that they like that can be easily not practised, such as the hating on Blacks even though alot of them are religious Christianity.

    As much as there are differences between Christianity and Islam, America and Iran, they do share some similarities, not to mention both are full of religious nuts.

  3. #3
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    the problem is the vampire imposing tactics that christianity and america use to force the whole world to be like itself - and the root of that is the caucasain mind - all racism aside - we find the same shit being done here - where people just won't let niggas be -

    people who usually do not post or participate in KTL, complain about what goes on in KTL and protest in the admin section complaining about the type of threads they don't like being posted here - but they never put up threads of their own, and never participate or contribute - they just want it to be the way they see fit - they want us like them -

    this type of mind is white washing the whole world with it's skin lightening cream, and blonde weaves for everyone that's brown skin - this is why in america, every race has a fucked up nick name and is made fun of for being different - they even have black people in america talking shit about mexicans - black people behave like this because the white mind has been forced in their heads - this is fact - all feelings aside -

    now- i just addressed the root of the fucking problem which may or may not cause some to get sore and red faced - but what i'm saying cannot be refuted as we have way too many examples of this shit - it's not christianity or america - it's the ones who took over christianity and america that is the problem - listen to the words of archie bunker if you don't believe me - lmao

  4. #4
    Savant Undiluted Karma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK/Yuggoth
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    skin whitening was a factor for many cultures even before contact with whites but i know what you mean it is a problem and i prefer women with natural skin colour anyway and being pale is generally unattractive to me.

    this aside

    people think that just because whites have dominated the world stage past 500 or so years ( obviously there was the greeks and romans etc but there were powerful asian and african empires then)

    in a contemporary context you can see to some degree the imposition of the white status quo but in history you cant blame everything on the whites and dominant cultures regardless of skin colour have always pressed their culture etc upon others.

    there seems in ktl to some degree to blame alot of the problems on whites and this stereotyping is dangers.

    asians and africans arent strangers to being oppresive against othes either.

  5. #5
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    skin whitening was a factor for many cultures even before contact with whites
    lol - ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    but i know what you mean it is a problem and i prefer women with natural skin colour anyway and being pale is generally unattractive to me.

    what moved you to share your personal preferences with us on this ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    this aside

    people think that just because whites have dominated the world stage past 500 or so years ( obviously there was the greeks and romans etc but there were powerful asian and african empires then)

    this is deeper than just powerful empires

    Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    in a contemporary context you can see to some degree the imposition of the white status quo but in history you cant blame everything on the whites and dominant cultures regardless of skin colour have always pressed their culture etc upon others.

    who is blaming EVERYTHING on so called whites ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    there seems in ktl to some degree to blame alot of the problems on whites and this stereotyping is dangers.

    there also seems to be allot of people trying to down play what actually happened and what is going on so that "whites" can feel comfortable and at ease - again - the individual "white" person is not the target

    Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    asians and africans arent strangers to being oppresive against othes either.
    that's been echoed a million times and hold no weight and doesn't lift the heaviness of what is going on with us on this globe right now - AGAIN - that's like a rapist in the courts being judged for his crimes being questioned and he builds up the nerve to say

    "Well, i'm not the only person who raped people, many other people have raped people, not just me"

    how would that hold up in court ?


    it's judgment day yo - everyone is being weighed - the results for "whites" is just heavier than everyone elses - all feelings aside

  6. #6
    Savant Undiluted Karma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK/Yuggoth
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lol - ok

    do the knowledge on skin whitening


    what moved you to share your personal preferences with us on this ?

    when did i ever state my racial and skin tone preferences on here? don't talk crap just because i commented that you rarely post legitimate counterarguments


    this is deeper than just powerful empires




    who is blaming EVERYTHING on so called whites ?


    you it seems

    there also seems to be allot of people trying to down play what actually happened and what is going on so that "whites" can feel comfortable and at ease - again - the individual "white" person is not the target

    people like you are doing the opposite to downplaying, nobodies disputing the facts

    that's been echoed a million times and hold no weight and doesn't lift the heaviness of what is going on with us on this globe right now - AGAIN - that's like a rapist in the courts being judged for his crimes being questioned and he builds up the nerve to say

    "Well, i'm not the only person who raped people, many other people have raped people, not just me"

    how would that hold up in court ?


    it's judgment day yo - everyone is being weighed - the results for "whites" is just heavier than everyone elses - all feelings aside

    lol so whites still have alot of hegemonic control? so this control is decreasing


    im not denying the whites of past few centuries were among the most brutal cultures but you have an obvious disposition ( to me) to reserve hate
    .

  7. #7

    Default "love one another"

    Quote Originally Posted by praise the almitey W View Post
    now i am not trying to bash on america or christianity because first of all i live here. but i sometimes have my anger towards these two things. Why because they both share common qualities. both are at times judgemental, christianity can make some people stupid, naive,and down right cruel when take it too far with the sin, specifically sodomy and alot of peolple when it comes to sodomy usually attack gays. which shouldn't be sodomy as sodomy is the act of oral or anal sex with a man or woman and even the act of beastiality, and sometimes other taboo acts. basically if it is not female to male genital to genital contact it is sodomy. and i disagree with the acts of god killing and people condoning rape slavery and abuse, because then it could open a way for christians to say it is okay to rape or own slaves. as it did in colonial times. but at times i like christianity for some of its moral goodness such as jesus and love and forgiveness. the duality, i love christianity at times but hate it. it does have an effect on America which makes some americans at times equally as stupid or naive. and even sensitive, like how we now have to be cautious in airports and how before that we had to profile every middle eastern or muslim that walked into or out of this country. people even get offended over politics. and at the same time we seem to forget about freedom of speech if a man is free to express why he doesn't like Obama no one should be offended if they want to debate then they can debate. same goes for religion, I'm not talking about the pesky Mormons that ride on bikes and give you a free book of Mormon and ask to join thier church. but the ones that try to force it upon you. or constantly pester you. if they have the right to say Islam is bad i have the right to say Christianity is bad, even though in my eyes they are the same. but back to america we also have gotten so fat over the past Millenium and we need to cut back on this fast food i don't care if the hamburger is cheaper spend six dollars on the salad you'll feel better when your metabolism isn't catching up to you. but at the same time i think america is a great place because there a also good and smart people in america, the humanitarians,naacp, lgbt,etc., and the some of the smartest people are top scientists such as steven hawkins and even michio kaku (though he is probably native to japan), and that is the duality of America. that is all i have for today, but please discuss. after all this is a free country and that means freedom of speech. P.E.A.C.E. G.O.D.S


    T.G.O.D.x J.E.T.S.x G.O.O.D.
    Until one knows the meaning of Revelation 17 & 18,
    one cannot understand modern "Christianity."

    BTW- don't worry about making this ole cracker comfortable.

    "All have sinned " People who
    contend their color group has sinned significantly less
    and
    contend the other group has sinned significantly more
    are foolish troublemakers.

    We are all just natually prone to most clearly see the "sin" of the OTHER color group.

    Spiritually mature blacks AND whites that REALLY belong to Jesus have
    "loved one another" all along, and have caught hell from their own for doing so.

    The whites that obey "love one another" are called ni66er lovers,
    The blacks that obey "love one another" are called "unc Tom" or such.

    BTW- just yesterday, after just 4-5 post, I got banned FOREVER from STROMFRONT FORUM. Cause they couldn't stand to hear "love one another". Along with banning me, the forum boss deleted the whole "traditional Christianity" thread due to my post.

    Have a nice day. JP

  8. #8
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    lmao @ telling us the other white supremest don't agree with you


    and undiluted........whatever yo

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Until one knows the meaning of Revelation 17 & 18,
    one cannot understand modern "Christianity."

    so i take it that you don't understand modern day christianity

  10. #10

    Default don't aree with Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lmao @ telling us the other white supremest don't agree with you .................
    White and Black supremest/racist don't agree with [reject]

    the NT recorded command from Jesus to "love one another."

  11. #11

    Default The Great Whore Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
    so i take it that you don't understand modern day christianity
    The Vatican is the Great Whore Mother of Revelation 17 & 18.

    The rest of what is commonly known as organized "christian" religion

    [most plainly the Prot cults] constitute her children.

  12. #12
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    White and Black supremest/racist don't agree with the

    NT recorded command from Jesus to "love one another."

    Oh boy


    Matthew 15:25-27


    The Faith of a Canaanite Woman

    25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
    26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”




    why did he call her a dog ?




    22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

    23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”









    1. Luke 12:49
      [ Not Peace but Division ] “I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
      Luke 12:48-50 (in Context) Luke 12 (Whole Chapter)



    1. Luke 12:51
      Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.
      Luke 12:50-52 (in Context) Luke 12 (Whole Chapter)


    is he telling people to get together - or is he telling them to divide like he said he came to do according to these words in the new testament ?




    are you ok ?

  13. #13
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    The Vatican is the Great Whore Mother of Revelation 17 & 18.

    The rest of what is commonly known as organized "christian" religion

    [most plainly the Prot cults] constitute her children.

    that is your interpretation of what that is - and being that you are not a heavenly being,angel,prophet,or wise man, your interpretation is dangerous - you shouldn't speak like you have the facts on the correct meaning that old ancient men who wrote the book were trying to get across -

  14. #14

    Default love one another

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    Oh boy Matthew 15:25-27 The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
    25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
    26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
    why did he call her a dog ?
    22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
    23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him,
    “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
    1. Luke 12:49
      [ Not Peace but Division ]
      “I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
      Luke 12:48-50 (in Context) Luke 12 (Whole Chapter)

    1. Luke 12:51
      Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.
      Luke 12:50-52 (in Context) Luke 12 (Whole Chapter)


    is he telling people to get together - or is he telling them to divide like he
    said he came to do according to these words in the new testament ?



    are you ok ?
    Fine thank you. And you ?

    Why did Jesus use that denigrating ["dog"] figure of speech ?

    I THINK it had to do with her loud "pushiness."
    After she showed a bit of humble, He praised her and healed her daughter.

    Jesus's comment at that particular moment is not the END ALL,
    BE ALL of Jesus's interaction with Gentiles.
    Jesus praised a Roman officer and healed his servant.

    "...... I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel......... many
    will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac
    and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven;..." Matt 8:10-11

    Most importantly, after the resurrection,
    Jesus specificly invited Gentiles into Jesus's family [Acts 10].

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally Posted by John Prewett:
    The Vatican is the Great Whore Mother of Revelation 17 & 18.
    The rest of what is commonly known as organized "christian" religion
    [most plainly the Prot cults] constitute her children.
    __________________________________________________ __

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    that is your interpretation of what that is -
    and being that you are not a heavenly being, angel, prophet, or wise man,
    your interpretation is dangerous -
    you shouldn't speak like you have the facts on the correct meaning
    that old ancient men who wrote the book were trying to get across -
    I contend the Vatican is the G.W.M.
    I show [see my website or, I can copy/paste]
    unique point by point fulfillment of the Rev description.
    Unique fulfillment seen by many others for centuries.
    I have solid reasons for my contention.

    You contend [as if you KNOW] I am not a "prophet, or wise man."
    How do you KNOW ? Show reason for your contention.

    My being white and old isn't good enough.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •