Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78

Thread: WU CORP SeRVERS

  1. #46
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Mission accomplished.


  2. #47
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    yawn - uh huh

  3. #48
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  4. #49

    Default

    i dont think nyone is trying to hurt your feeling they are just stating ffacts

    the sky is blue
    water is wet

    your a worthless black man



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  5. #50
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    i dont think nyone is trying to hurt your feeling they are just stating ffacts

    the sky is blue
    water is wet

    your a worthless black man


    palehorse says

    "no black people allowed on WuCorp.

    unless you accept my type"



  6. #51
    SHAOLIN STUDENT wutangclan97chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    soooooooooooooooooooooooo back to the servers.... fast now...

  7. #52
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Faster than blacks running from the police. Chea!

  8. #53

    Default

    we could always starve sunny out by hiding his welfare money under his work boots



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  9. #54
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    we could always starve sunny out by hiding his welfare money under his work boots



    well that wouldn't be fair






    tell your uncle and them i said what's up and Fair Well

  10. #55
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    sunny-chan i wasn't going to say anything because i like that avatar
    but after reading you las few post please remove my avatar from you image

    oh and if shit does crash i'm sure we all have an UGHH account

  11. #56
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    sunny-chan i wasn't going to say anything because i like that avatar
    but after reading you las few post please remove my avatar from you image

    oh and if shit does crash i'm sure we all have an UGHH account

    i see you still haven't gotten yourself a tall glass of water -

  12. #57
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    dude trust me my waters better then your

    because my waters been altered molecularly to reduce the alkaline

  13. #58
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,187
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    ahahahaha @ the pedophile piece of shit specimen

    lol @ calling sunny nigger hoping we get mad


    lol what a certified faggit.
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  14. #59
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    lmao ^





    @ loser fur

    your water may be better, but you sure ain't drinking it

  15. #60
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,187
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    well that wouldn't be fair






    tell your uncle and them i said what's up and Fair Well
    aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •