once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79

Thread: All white people have 4% Neanderthal DNA.

  1. #1

    Default All white people have 4% Neanderthal DNA.

    If youre not of direct african descent, between 1 and 4% of your genome will be of neanderthal extraction (due to interbreeding when the human race spread out of africa).

    How do you feel about that knowledge.

    What knowledge do you have on Neanderthal?

    http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gene...ner_Neandertal

    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...html?full=true


  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Interesting.

    This info corroborates other info I have.

    Thanks.

  3. #3

    Default

    So, how much neanderthal DNA do black people have? Is there a point to this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    It's most probably lesser than yours. Do the knowledge on our history.

  5. #5

    Default

    Not to quick on the uptake huh brock.


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    It's most probably lesser than yours. Do the knowledge on our history.
    ok let me explain the most basic thing here, for those of you unable to read or comprehend the article i posted or without even the basic knowledge of human history.. Humans of African descent obviously dont have any neanderthal genome, because neanderthals were from europe, not africa, so only the homo sapians who moved into europe could have interbred with neanderthals.

    which is why ALL humans, not of african ancestry, have between 1 and 4 perecent neanderthal DNA.


  7. #7
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    If youre not of direct african descent, between 1 and 4% of your genome will be of neanderthal extraction (due to interbreeding when the human race spread out of africa).

    How do you feel about that knowledge.

    What knowledge do you have on Neanderthal?

    http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gene...ner_Neandertal

    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...html?full=true
    first of all you're a racist for saying that shit

    second of all there are other groups

    one in particular that africans come from


    third, no i will not provide articles,names, or places to back up my statements - go find that shit yourself

    the rabbit hole gets deeper

    and so does the human butt hole

    Peace

  8. #8
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    514 - MTL - 514
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    actually

    albinos from africa left the continent because it was too hot there, the sun was casuing their skin blisters and shit, so they left, went to a colder climate, adapted to the environment, became neanderthals, then as time passed by and europe stopped being so icy, they adapted to the climate and became the white people that we know today.

    that is why PURE AFRICANS as in NOT MIXED with others outside of Africa have no Neanderthal blood in them. But... That doesn't mean All Black People have no Neanderthal in them, the West Indies black people probably have Neanderthal in them, meaning, dominicans, jamaicans, haitians, brazilians, ETC ETC ETC, have neanderthal in them.

    if you're african-american, you probably have neanderthal in you too, some slave master proBABLY fucked your great great grandmother.

    not all african americans of course.

    and this confirms what Ghost In The 'Lac is talking about. I'm just tryna attempt to give more insight.

  9. #9
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    actually

    albinos from africa left the continent because it was too hot there, the sun was casuing their skin blisters and shit, so they left, went to a colder climate, adapted to the environment, became neanderthals, then as time passed by and europe stopped being so icy, they adapted to the climate and became the white people that we know today.

    NO - they didn't leave - the MADE man was exiled, in chains/ropes, to EU>ROPE - caves of the binded

    Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    that is why PURE AFRICANS as in NOT MIXED with others outside of Africa have no Neanderthal blood in them. But... That doesn't mean All Black People have no Neanderthal in them, the West Indies black people probably have Neanderthal in them, meaning, dominicans, jamaicans, haitians, brazilians, ETC ETC ETC, have neanderthal in them.
    neaderthals RAPED everyone - either physically or mentally and both - so at this point it doesn't even matter - the WORLD is being made a melting pot - the hottest place in that pot where the elements have fused and settled is america

    Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    if you're african-american, you probably have neanderthal in you too, some slave master proBABLY fucked your great great grandmother.
    ok - i jumped the gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    not all african americans of course.

    and this confirms what Ghost In The 'Lac is talking about. I'm just tryna attempt to give more insight.

    the title african american is played out - they don't exist anymore -

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    ok let me explain the most basic thing here, for those of you unable to read or comprehend the article i posted or without even the basic knowledge of human history.. Humans of African descent obviously dont have any neanderthal genome, because neanderthals were from europe, not africa, so only the homo sapians who moved into europe could have interbred with neanderthals.

    which is why ALL humans, not of african ancestry, have between 1 and 4 perecent neanderthal DNA.
    Seems like you are the one not understanding my statement in regards to the article. People who interbred with neanderthals also interbred with people of African descent in the Americas. Therefore, they would have the lesser amount of neanderthal in them!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    first of all you're a racist for saying that shit
    "that shit" is called science.

    youre disputing factual genetic findings?

    knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    third, no i will not provide articles,names, or places to back up my statements - go find that shit yourself

    the rabbit hole gets deeper

    and so does the human butt hole
    quality posting, Sunny.


  12. #12
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post



    quality posting, Sunny.
    thanks !

  13. #13

    Default

    Humans never interbred with Neanderthals, no matter what some lieing heathen/atheist calling himself a "scientist" spouts. God made humans as per Genesis, long after previous humanoids were made extinct. You think Genesis is crap. Fine. I'm confident it is true. Have a nice day. JP

  14. #14
    set your eyes to Zion MrDiamondFDC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Muncie, Indiana
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'd believe humans were created by the Anunnaki before I would that retarded albino caveman bullshit.

  15. #15
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    its not just 'white people' all non sub saharan africans.
    that means arabs and asians as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •