once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Winters vs The Corp

Quote Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
    if you're black, or have aspirations to be black, you physically cannot hate on sunny.

admit it skampoe and mumm ra, you feel superior to your neanderthal brothers/devils/ fellow white people because you sympathise with a black supremacist.
    lol - the level of cluelessness put a smile on my face at least

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Well, you don't care because you need a dictionary to understand half those words.

You aren't smart.

are you getting serious on this websites forum ?

so you gotta understand those words in order to be smart ?

lmao - what a corny ass white dude

that's enough attention for you brockoli - i gotta go give your moms some attention and beat her ass for being 50 cents short wiff mah monee

You just admitted you didn't understand those words. Smartest thing you ever did.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

fuck those words

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    bateman dances like this at the Hip Hop functions

and gets beat over the head with bottles in the parking lot afterward
    ha, by other white hipsters?

hip hop functions? i'd make a joke you being old, but you are literally 40 years old.

i'm 37 and younger than all the Wu members - even younger than most Wu affiliates i bet - you lose as usual Dennis

Dennis !

3 pages of exchange between sunny, louis cypher and b. rock

smdh, sunny i dont even know why you entertain theses threads
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 02-18-2011 at 11:03 AM.

beat it you boring internet faggot.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    beat it you boring internet faggot.
    whose the one catching feelings because sunny chose to not allowed them into KTL, acting like some damn women you're a faggot in denial that needs to come in terms with that fact.

shit this exchange between you and sunny and sunny and louis cypher been going on for about 1 1/2- 2 weeks...what wrong with y'all that you all cant construct y'all own website and post and dictated how its ran.

instead you make threads seeking attention for something that couldve been all avoided (reference made to Louis cypher)

stop acting like a damn child catching temper tantrums because you cant have you're way

brockoli has a history of doing this - i was actually feeling down because of this pimple i got on my nose - but stomping out brockoli and his moms made my day bright enough to go eat a serious eggsandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    whose the one catching feelings because sunny chose to not allowed them into KTL, acting like some damn women you're a faggot in denial that needs to come in terms with that fact.

shit this exchange between you and sunny and sunny and louis cypher been going on for about 1 1/2- 2 weeks...what wrong with y'all that you all cant construct y'all own website and post and dictated how its ran.

instead you make threads seeking attention for something that couldve been all avoided (reference made to Louis cypher)

stop acting like a damn child catching temper tantrums because you cant have you're way
    Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post

What I said to you had nothing to do with Sunny Winters. You are a boring internet faggot. Nothing interesting to say, just pointing out their moral superiority while lacking the intellectual fortitude to realize that they are sitting in their parent's basement whacking off to a picture of their own mother. That's you. This has nothing to do with Sunny, he's just retarded. He can't help it. You can. If you care so little about what I have to say, then why are you ALWAYS responding to it? It seems counter-intuitive to me. I'll wait while you look up counter-intuitive and suck Ironman's balls.

and i mean what i said you're in denial and please dont try to use big words in proper context wu corp members know your style like they know the back of there own hand and you arent impressing anybody,

you stated im on ironman's ball

for one: im a member that remains in ambiguity

lets be real, you clinging to sunnys' dick for dear life, practically begging to be let into KTL

Question: you want sunny gone as a mod but if he leaves whose then entitled to that role as moderator....you?

i don't have a problem, but i find that whenever you and sunny have a disagreement you make a thread trying to diss dude (this has already been proven with your creation of 3 threads you made in reference to Sunny....it proves that he's on your mind).....grown men dont do this shit and it shows your level of immaturity.

since you consider yourself to be so damn intelligent and think youre high on the intellectual totem pole , ponder this over while you're making threads so effortlessly: whose getting more attention sunny or you for make these posts?

what effect does it have on the intended target and the threadstarter?
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 02-18-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Veteran Member

^^ Preach!

hey mami