Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: melanin

Default this thread is not about melanin

your mother's dick

Default Re: melanin

Yes.

But according to my understanding, the energy of the Solar Logos absorbed by Melanin, is not much compared to that which is fed to the Pineal Gland(which contains the Atom of the Holy Spirit, Shiva, Seker, Padmasambhava, etc.) through the saved and transmuted sexual force.

Audio lectures:

How To Work With Energy

The Transformation of Energy

Nature(lower aspect) doesn't care if we transcend Samsara.

It only needs us and all the other plants and creatures to sustain the life of the Planet(we are like antennae that absorb Solar Energy and transmit it to inside the Earth).

The Solar Logos(Neter, natures higher aspect) however, wants a harvest of Solar Men; not just intellectual animals who only serve nature's purpose and then die as Cosmic failures.

PEACE SHEMSU

thanks for responding
    and
    thanks for bringing up that point

you are 100% right about that

which is why the white man can continue to live on this planet and does not need to be wiped off the face of the earth

this is also why i posted a link to the church of the subgenius yesterday

it is not only sexual force
    but
    also knowledge - which may be what you meant by 'transmuted'

i believe this is also what is represented by the sword on the crest of the 8-point-sun for the muslim son in the 5% nation

PEACE
    your mother's dick

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

epidermal melanin - in skin a system of organization. Each Melanocyte controls 36-40 skin cells.

eumelanin - a black to brown form of melanin

light - energy

melanin - the chemical of life which has a unique structure that allows it to absorb light/energy over a vast portion of the range of the wavelengths light energy spectrum and to transform energy into various other forms of energy to allow the melanin containing life form to self-replicate and to progressively experience harmonic resonance (meaning, self-replication enhancement) with higher forms of light radiation. This molecule serves as a transformation door in the levels of the cosmic, planitary, plant kingdon, and animal kingdom.

melanocyte - the cell type that produce the hormone melanin in skin and non skin sites such as the inner ear.

melanophorus - the order of kemeitc mystery system university that specifized in the study of black symbolism and melanin.

melanosome - an organelle or specialized compartment of the melanocyte inside of which melanin is made and stored.

melatonin - a hormone released by the pineal gland during night.

pineal gland - the eye of hero, the soul eys, eye of inner vision, the pineal gland, the penis, glandula gland, the epiphysis cerebri, the pine cone, the master gland, the father, black dot, the thousand petalted lotus, a rose in blosom, the crown, the supreme major endocrine portion on the H.B.B. (hole black body) that translates light into endocrine hormone messengers for a vast myriad of effects and meditates the use of human. Will in the visualization of dream image plans to organize the modeling of the external world into the ideal dream image, a channel of communication and travel to the various other levels of consciousness including conversation with the ancestors.

planetary melanin - melanmines, melanin related substances that exists as naturally occurring chemical compounds in the upper layers of the planet's crust.

pheomelanin - skin melanin of 6-11% sulfur content, blond to red in color, present more frequently in skin types I-IV.

neuromelainin - melanin present in brain neurons.

neuromelanin grandules - melanin in the cytoplasm or cell body of neurons.

radio-waves - a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum of wavelengths of light.

R.E.M. sleep - a phase of consciousness in which can recall dreams. A state of consciousness of 30-45 minutes duration that occurs 3-4 times each period of 6-8 hours of sleep.

thermoregulatory - that which regulates heat or the temparture present in a system. Melanin serves a critical role as a thermoregulator in the animal kingdom.

U.V.A - absorbed by the core of melanin. The slowest form of UV light.

U.V.B. - absorbed by the core of melanin. A faster form of UV light.

U.V.C. - absorbed by the core of melanin. The fastest form of UV light, usually absorbed by the upper atmosphere Ozone layer, but with ozone depletion this form of UV light is now reaching the planet's surface and upon being absorbed by skin pheomelanin will produce three forms of sulfur containing metabolics of pheomelanin that are mutagentic and carcinogenic.

I have more, but I'll save some for later.

Take it easy
    Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Lord of the Perfect Black

Good post. I would add on and say that external melanin content is related to melatonin production, but not exclusively dependent upon it.

One
    We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
    http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel

What about if I jump up or go in a plane? Or ride a bike really fast? Am I still connnected to the Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by damaja
    What about if I jump up or go in a plane? Or ride a bike really fast? Am I still connnected to the Earth?
    You are still in the atmosphere (aura) of the Earth. All matter is relative and connected. Energy flows in patterns of order (order of the universe). Once you become in sinc with this energy you can begin to view things with more clearity.

Take it easy
    Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

I suppose astronauts must be devils then? What about black astronauts?

Lord of the Perfect Black

How far beyond the Earth's atmoshpere do astronauts travel? They still remain in orbit, so they are still controlled by the Earth's atmosphere.

One
    We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
    http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel

Quote Originally Posted by damaja
    I suppose astronauts must be devils then? What about black astronauts?
    How did you come up with that? Why does someone have to be a devil? I don't get it, people always have to look on melanin science as negative when they think of inferiority and superiority. It's just nature. That's it. Stop carrying it so far. Noone can help how they were born. Just do like Spike Lee said, "Do the right thing."

Break the shackles of hate by accepting the truth.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    How did you come up with that? Why does someone have to be a devil? I don't get it, people always have to look on melanin science as negative when they think of inferiority and superiority. It's just nature. That's it. Stop carrying it so far. Noone can help how they were born. Just do like Spike Lee said, "Do the right thing."

Break the shackles of hate by accepting the truth.

Peace
    Truth? Truth is that we're all the >SAME< , our skin shade depends on the environment around us.

For example; You bring some North American beavers to Africa & after a few generations they'll change to adapt to the climate ..

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

Quote Originally Posted by CydonianArtifact
    Truth? Truth is that we're all the >SAME< , our skin shade depends on the environment around us.

For example; You bring some North American beavers to Africa & after a few generations they'll change to adapt to the climate ..
    this would be the incorrect summary
    your mother's dick

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    this would be the incorrect summary
    Says who Farrakhan? Do you really need pseudo science to make yourself feel special? Can't compete yourself so you claim that you were born superior so why even try uh?

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

Says who Farrakhan? Do you really need pseudo science to make yourself feel special? Can't compete yourself so you claim that you were born superior so why even try uh?
    who said anything about superiority?

LHX = white man

shit your hate somewhere else
    your mother's dick

We are all homo sapiens, but... we possess different molecules that effect how we interact with the natural world. Whether you want to say that one is superior or inferior is up to you. I'm speaking on nature.

Peace