once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Allah throws on his tights and enters the squared circle

True indeed kid.

Banned

this was pathetic...

cena cant hang with the rock on the mic....

cena gotta be sweating bullets...

all these years, tellin the rock to come back, back handed compliments, now hes got the rock...

and he cant hang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock is better in ring, on the mic, and itll always be this way!!!!!!!!!!

cena = company bitch
    rock = company hero

dwayne got a heart, hell take it easy on cena, cuz he got the ammo, and ability, to completely destroy cenas career... cena caters to 8 year olds, hes not magnetic... hes a fall in line... mcmahon rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock getting checks from disney, cena made the marine... BAHAHBAAHBAHBAHABAHB

rock bodied this fool... cena will never have a moment like that in his entire career... hes a worker, put in champ position by default...

rock earened his keep, and went from heel to babyface all on his own, and rocks also a better heel...

HAHAHAHA cenas sleep patterns are all fucked up!!!!!!!!!!! he hearing rocky chants in his sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

holy shit i just had an epiphany. i used to think angry! was the greatest poster ever. i didn't realize he was a wrestling fag.

lol the nigga angry think the shit is real

Banned

BABAHAHABABAHAHAHBAHABAHBAHB

i was the ultimate warrior in the 80s you bitch ass niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocaine uzis and table matches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent watched wrestling in years, its called being a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

track vinny mac, and follow the paper, and ull see why i know about the biz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rofl at niggas taking shots because someone like wrestling.

ESPECIALLY Art and that Mic Tyson kid.

Rofl @ Angry being the Ultimate Warrior tho'.

for the mod I didn't see the thread and no disrespect but I think it's ridiculous to have one thread dedicated to all things any sport or sport entertainment topic. You wouldn't put a thread up saying this is the hip hop thread, who wants to surf through a thread with comments from mad years ago that no one cares about anymore?

Anyways, I think it is funny when people really think all these beefs are real when Cena and Rock are helping and giving advice to each other on certain things to say and what not, lol. Why you think Cena's rap was so good and that he rapped for the first time in years anyway. Rock was probably like you were good when you did this and gave him advice on some things to say

oh yeah and mod I never saw the pm, I'll check it now

someone want to post the no. post in the pro wrestling thread where the Cena vid is cause I seem to have missed it. How long does a person have to search to see if anyone else already posted something before they do. I moderate my own hiphop website and I just merge or close a thread and point to where it's already being discussed if that's the case

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    beat me to it, lol. I still don't see where the Cena response was posted anywhere though. I went as far back as before the night he did that so I don't know why heads were saying it was already posted, it's all good though

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by True Father Allah View Post
    Anyways, I think it is funny when people really think all these beefs are real when Cena and Rock are helping and giving advice to each other on certain things to say and what not, lol. Why you think Cena's rap was so good and that he rapped for the first time in years anyway. Rock was probably like you were good when you did this and gave him advice on some things to say
    the only thing funnier than thinking wrestling is real, is breaking it down like it's some scientific process.

we get it mr. allah. it's just like any other soap opera. they rehearse, figure out what's the best way to go about it, record it, then air it for a bunch of fags to watch

ERROR 404

Not Found ! Sorry, the requested URL was not found on this Server!

Your Admin at Wu-Tang Corp.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

it's working for me?