Listen. Mugabe has a reason as to why he is doing such things as kicking out white people out of Zimbabwe. If u understand your history you will understand today why there is a rift of humanitarians wanting to execute this man & saying he is wrong without looking DEEPLy into the truth.
Zimbabwe use to be called Rhodesia-obviously not an African name- once under colonial rule of Britain. Around early 1980, Zimbabwe became an independant country but this was not full indapendece as Britain had made investments in the country that it would not want to JUST abandon. These investements all had an 90% ownership of the British & obviously the remaining 10% was owned by the majority inhabitants. So by this time Zimbabwe was free but for a price that the British enstilled: "Give us twenty years to sort out everything then everything will be of yours & your countrymen" - Mugabe said "fine". So now after those twenty years have passed u have rat-bastids complaing that Mugabe is kicking white folk out the country & destroying their whole livity. Fuckit, if Britain will not listen or abide to what they contractually agreed apon why not just kick out the white people who 88% of are of British origin instead of starting a foreign war when Zimbabwe is striving for national development?!
His methods may seem crazy but what else should a man do when he has pressure from 1st his countrymen the promise he made to break all shackles of colonialism?? tell me?