once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Gold and Silver

Veteran Member

You niggers are so crazy

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

its all about tigers blood faggot

winning!

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Veteran Member

^^Funny how a wucorp racist paranoid takes on the words of a hollywood madman.

Both have apparant mental problems.

your a sell out nigger, lets get real

i keep it 100

Veteran Member

Words I can expect from a racist of low intellect - not surprising.

ad hominems are not a valid point of argument

if i didnt make that point i would have took the lazy niggers way out and just called you names

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    ad hominems are not a valid point of argument
    ad hominems are personal attacts (which you have made). They are not valid points of argument, which means all your arguments made in which you've used ad hominems (which are most of what you've written) are not valid. But of course, you being a person of low intellect cannot see this.

i was responding to your post you 10% liar

so you basically admitted your a sell out

"no comment"

Veteran Member

Of course you were, but your post is still not valid because you used ad hominems. BUt you cannot see this. Most racist like you have low intellect and I don't expect you to see the obvious because you have racial blinders on.

your desperate

can yall please chill with the nonsense. Damn

any serious questions

Buy off a good dealer, affiliated directly with the Mints who make the coins. www.coininvestdirect.com. They also buy product back. I don't deal in anything but bars and coins.

In the UK, you have legislation that protects all consumers, it's a matter of knowing your rights.

I/we are into physical metal possession because of the huge paper scams going on in the paper traded environment.
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-23-2011 at 11:41 AM.

No Silver? No Problem
    Wonder why the US mint has not sold a single ounce of silver so far in March? Here is a clue:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/no-...-tungsten-coin

No Silver? No Problem: US Mint Would Like To Know If You Will Accept Brass, Steel, Iron Or Tungsten Coins Instead

United States Mint Seeks Public Comment on Factors to be Considered in Research and Evaluation of Potential New Metallic Coinage Materials

WASHINGTON - The United States Mint today announced that it is requesting public comment from all interested persons on factors to be considered in conducting research for alternative metallic coinage materials for the production of all circulating coins.

These factors include, but are not limited to, the effect of new metallic coinage materials on the current suppliers of coinage materials; the acceptability of new metallic coinage materials, including physical, chemical, metallurgical and technical characteristics; metallic material, fabrication, minting, and distribution costs; metallic material availability and sources of raw metals; coinability; durability; sorting, handling, packaging and vending machines; appearance; risks to the environment and public safety; resistance to counterfeiting; commercial and public acceptance; and any other factors considered to be appropriate and in the public interest.

The United States Mint is not soliciting suggestions or recommendations on specific metallic coinage materials, and any such suggestions or recommendations will not be considered at this time. The United States Mint seeks public comment only on the factors to be considered in the research and evaluation of potential new metallic coinage materials.

The recently enacted Coin Modernization, Oversight, and Continuity Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-302) gives the United States Mint research and development authority to conduct studies for alternative metallic coinage materials. Additionally, the new law requires the United States Mint to consider certain factors in the conduct of research, development, and solicitation of input or work in conjunction with Federal and nonfederal entities, including factors that the public believes the United States Mint should consider to be appropriate and in the public interest.

Comments must be submitted on or before April 4, 2011. Interested parties may submit written comments by any of the following methods:

E-mail: coinmaterials@usmint.treas.gov
    Fax: (202) 756-6500
    Mail: New Coin Materials Comments
    Mail Stop: Manufacturing 6 North
    United States Mint
    801 Ninth Street, N.W.
    Washington D.C. 20220
    Hand Delivery/Courier: Same as mail address.

For further information, contact: Jean Gentry, Deputy Chief Counsel, United States Mint at (202) 354-7359 (not a toll-free call).

I heard you must be careful buying gold coins, because prices can be based on what collector's ask for(the coin trading market) which might possibly inflate the price. I think that Gold Coin company the Glenn Beck was pushing was criticized for this. What do you make of that connection?

peace

Quote Originally Posted by tostones View Post
    I heard you must be careful buying gold coins, because prices can be based on what collector's ask for(the coin trading market) which might possibly inflate the price. I think that Gold Coin company the Glenn Beck was pushing was criticized for this. What do you make of that connection?

peace
    yea glenn beck was running a scam, i was going to mention that but forgot all the details. stay away from the collectors stuff, get bullion and pay for its weight.