Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the secret of the illuminati

Default the secret of the illuminati

your brain is a transmitter and receiver of frequencies, like a radio tower
    but it has a unique property that nothing else has.the strength of the signal is broadcast at the same intensity simultaneously across the gllobe

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

thats the big secret folks. thats what they dont want you to know. now the fun part is harnessing this power

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I used my radio antennae mind to make Palehorse post this. Now that i've proven this power exists let's build on how we can make some money with it.

I couldnt read what the secret was because of that goddamn Hell Razah banner in the way on the upper right side of my screen blockin and covering up the post....man wtf...

the signal goes to the moon.

tell it all Pale. Tell the whole shit you snitch. lmfao

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

i disagree, i would say junk dna transmits / sends data.
    the brain is the contruct.
    and the mind creates reality

but other things interfere, and try to control the construct, i;e the moon, heavy metals in various foods/drugs, subliminals,. and education,. as if one believes the construct to be how it is in taught in educational institutes,. that is what our own brains manifest

peace

peace

The Sloth in the know Slothy Fitzpatrick's Avatar

Palehorse & Mr. Controller: thanks for your informative posts. I would like to do some further research on the topic, could either of you point me in the right direction?

Do you think other organisms have the same capabilities? Why or why not?

La Paz.

HEAVY MENTAL WITH SLOTHY FITZPATRICK

pale have you ever remote viewed? i think style and inf have but i may be misremembering

will a regulation tin foil hat make you invulnerable to these attempts at control? or are you selling a herbal remedy for it pale?

He knows a guy selling them and he can get you them for a great price. In fact, there's a package deal which includes gold and silver bullion.

Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    pale have you ever remote viewed? i think style and inf have but i may be misremembering
    style does that. theres a thread he started where you can get the CIA documents on remote viewing

the secret of the... 03-29-2011 12:19 AM PALEHORSE your a retrd and your brothers a faggot

You're just so terribly easy to wind up Palehorse. Suddenly your barely coherant arguements turn into banal, vitriolic drivel.

I'm honoured that you have an almost homosexual obsession with my brother and I.

It's cute.

^he neg reps me all the time too...he has a serious hard-on for the 1%

pale, your brain and nervous system are essentially an organic circuit board/processor of electrochemical impulses, it has it's own EM field...this is how EEGs work. And yes, we see and process waveforms and our physiology can be effected by exposure to energy fields. This is not a fucking secret. What a jackass.

how many of the regular KTL posters even graduated from high school?
    i swear some of the shit you guys try to pass as profound is either just pseudo-scientific nonsense that can't be substantiated, or basic fucking philospophy. (reality as a construct of the mind, perception is reality...no shit! Read a damn book that isn't a pamphlet created by some barely literate schizophrenic trying to advance a laughable political/ quasi-religious agenda)

KTL is what I imagine the 'smart guy' table in a prison sounds like. You try to pass speculation off as fact and get offended when people want you to explain yourself. You're like Catholics but even stupider and more annoying.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 03-28-2011 at 11:53 AM.

^^^
    opinionated