Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Since Palehorse Has Not Been Banned

  1. #1

    Default Since Palehorse Has Not Been Banned

    ....for this shit he said in this thread

    http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105984

    can i assume that you won't be banning anyone anymore based on the content of their posts?



  2. #2
    The Sloth in the know Slothy Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In the back left corner of your mind.
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Lol, you sneaky little rat.

    SHEM HOTEP.
    Last edited by Slothy Fitzpatrick; 04-02-2011 at 03:37 PM.

    HEAVY MENTAL WITH SLOTHY FITZPATRICK

  3. #3

    Default

    1% so gay they sniff car seats for farts



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  4. #4

    Default

    what did the illiterate 'faggit' say this time?

  5. #5

    Default




    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    what did the illiterate 'faggit' say this time?
    your calling me illiterate?!?! you cant even read a wucorp thread phaggut



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  7. #7

    Default

    Everything about this thread screams gay guy during bukake session getting blasted by anal creampie expulsions.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    your calling me illiterate?!?! you cant even read a wucorp thread phaggut
    hahahahahaha

    why is this clown still vatican? it's disgusting.

  9. #9

    Default

    1% on my dick more then my girl is



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  10. #10
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,468
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    palehorse, why are you surprised this thread was made?

    you've written numerous rants about how you claim some day you'll be stacking up dead NI**ER bodies on your front lawn

    And then you slip in comments like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    i think the internet attracts every hateful idiot on the planet

    Are you striving to reach this level of crazy?


  11. #11
    Veteran Member Compulsion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    palehorse, why are you surprised this thread was made?

    you've written numerous rants about how you claim some day you'll be stacking up dead NI**ER bodies on your front lawn

    And then you slip in comments like this:




    Are you striving to reach this level of crazy?

    He was just pointing out he found a home with his fellow hateful idiots on the internet.

  12. #12
    The Sloth in the know Slothy Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In the back left corner of your mind.
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't know how I got neg rep out of this. I was calling Bateman a snitch and Palehorse instantly presumed I was talking about him.

    HEAVY MENTAL WITH SLOTHY FITZPATRICK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •