Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: post apocalyptic movies

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

^^ yeah and all the zombies can look like bieber and whoever else is popular at the moment with the sheeple. The lifeless drones can try to attack you whilst humming a pop ballad number that fucks you up in the head and you have to battle way your out with graveyard shifter beats and rhymes, lol.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

hahahahahahah you guys are great,i needed that this morning

o no do you hear that ...its some sorta fucked up vocal frequency...the pitch...its like robotic...what is it? i dont know but it hurts my hears......o shit... its t-pain and he is in full auto tune... what?... yea dude been in auto tune for so long he doesn't know how not be in auto tune..what do we do? we gotta create a phat bass and kick ass drum pattern to drown out the frequency and hit him with a sharp snare do destroy his sound wave. shifter ....i think you can do it.. ill open the windows up but every one...listen up...you gotta put on your ear plugs or ur brain will tune out and explode from auto tune. max come help me with the boards.. we need to pry them off to get the window open. menes get ur mic ready, wack mc's might rush in. we need you to keep them off of us........................
    all of a sudden a noise arises for the basement.....what the fuck was that said bronze.
    (Notik): I dont know but isnt that your territory menes...(shifter) : somethings dwelling in the basement and it isnt good. smells like an Italian female ..the musk is like jersey
    boom boom boom the basement door bangs and a sound of something wet pushing in in out...like a tight dark hole full of water being penetrated by a table leg....in a slow trying to be sexy voice ranges out in o low tone..but muffled by the door and echoing of the basement walls....fuck me...open up the door .. a loud scream hits are hears in a high pitch screech like a 7 year old girl...what the fuck skamp that shit hurts

to be continued
    Last edited by 100pr00f; 03-25-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    yes,i loved those 2,awesome movies,the road especially kinda reminds me of fallout3
    YES, Im glad someone else felt that way.

Mad Max trilogy IS the post apocalyptic series to watch. I suggest those

Mad Max trilogy
    the road

The Master of Equilibrium

Ya'll need to go watch The Book of Eli..

Book of Eli was great. I saw 'the road' recently with viggo mortenson and it was a little disappointing. Nothing really happened and it was very depressing, heard the book it was based on was good though...

yeah the book was nice, but still maaaaaaaaaaad depressing.

the dope shit was when they went into the cellar where them cannibal motherfuckers had the living meat. that shit was pretty horrifying.

but yeah, just an all around depressing movie, which is understandable, it's post-apocalyptic.

Logan's Run is my shit.

not really on that desolate, war ravaged wasteland style that comes to mind when you think post-apocalyptic, but it's definitely part of the genre IMO

lets not forget 28 days later as well

The Master of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    lets not forget 28 days later as well
    no doubt, that movie was good, there a new one out soon, 28 months later I think it was called.

yea i saw that one,it was awesomeness,,even tho it wasnt as good as the first,i loved it

waterworld

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

we need a Fallout movie

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
    ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

i forgot about waterworld,yea in terms of a desolate sea,i can see that

a fallout movie would be the greatest thing to ever happen on this planet,period! i totally agree with that notion fam

also the first riddick movie(forgot the name) was great. im not sure if its post apocalyptic tho
    Last edited by kempa; 03-28-2011 at 07:25 AM.