Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A serious question for you to ponder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A serious question for you to ponder

First off, I presume many of you are familiar with the concept of cognitive dissonance, whereby an individual tries to reduce the discomfort caused by holding two conflicting ideas in one's head at the same time.

I raise this because I am understand that many of you believe The Illuminati is an active organistion (if you can call it that) that is controlling world affairs to the detriment of the majority.

You talk about things like mind control and the tendency of people to believe what they're told without question.

It strikes me as strange then that many of you also believe in an Omnipotent God that some scriptures tell us, is capable of convicting you of thought crime.

On one hand, some rebel against the powers that be, that are controlling our planet yet you also submit to tyranical, celestial regimes that control you from above.

How do you justify or resolve this problem? What are the differences between the two concepts?

Why do you respect a celestial dictactor yet revile at the thought of humans doing the same thing?

Just to clarify, I am largely talking about those that subscribe to organized religion and the belief in a Judeo-Christian God or something similar.
    Last edited by Robert; 03-28-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Don't be shy darlings....

Why do you respect a celestial dictactor yet revile at the thought of humans doing the same thing?
    i have pondered this myself for quite sometime now, and no conclusion has been determined.

bare in mind i ascribe to neither beliefs (celestial deity or illuminati type organization).

itll be interesting to read some peoples thoughts on this topic though

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

I dont believe in A divine being..
    i am the divine being, we are all the divine beings.. more like our consciousness is the divine being.. the good has to be their with the bad., for our conscious to be able to experiance everything it desires,. for it to move on ( from this reality )
    but on an individual level.. i dont even feel im here, im experiancing this reality through my human vessel,. this human body decodes everything in this reality through it senses.. all i fuck with is energy.. if i feel sick vibes.. im up for it.. if i dont .. i stay clear.. i think the most important thing ive learnt, to have a positive and fulfilling life is.. always be positive. never have negative emotions as they will just fuck you up, and make you more intune with this physical reality

i guess people would rather have a dictator they cant see, rather than a flesh n blood one

i dont like the use of the word illuminati.. it sounds so hollywood.. use proper names such as CFR, the royal society, tavistock institute, bilderberg group., the council of 12. et cetra.. do research into those organisations.. the heads of the elite corperations/royalty/politicians are all members of those 'secret' but public groups..

why do the elite need to hide in the 21st century?? their mk ultra type of shit has already shown dividends.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i dont like the use of the word illuminati.. it sounds so hollywood.. use proper names such as CFR, the royal society, tavistock institute, bilderberg group., the council of 12. et cetra.. do research into those organisations.. the heads of the elite corperations/royalty/politicians are all members of those 'secret' but public groups..
    I used a simple term so my argument didn't turn to waffle. This isn't an argument about the validity and complexity of that per se, but rather an investigation of the hypocrisy I pointed out.
    Last edited by Robert; 04-18-2012 at 10:01 PM.

It took a LOOOOONG time for me to get with the program. I wanted to hate it , I wanted to trust one god that I knew nothing of. I wanted to be righteous.I didn't know what being righteous was though. I didn't know what a god was. I didn't even fully understand the program I was hating and fighting against...

then one day I woke up. I love the world I live in ...the pleasure and the pain.I embrace the powers that be on this world and I respect what they have carried throughout the sands of time.

there are so many of us ......

so many.

embrace the old as your carry out the new.

imo thats a major part of the problem, is they realize there is a hypocrisy and rarely will you see someone defend there position on the matter without digressing from the real question.

having belief in one and finding the other truly inexplicible. so diversionary tactics are taken to route the conversation about said topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    imo thats a major part of the problem, is they realize there is a hypocrisy and rarely will you see someone defend there position on the matter without digressing from the real question.

having belief in one and finding the other truly inexplicible. so diversionary tactics are taken to route the conversation about said topic.

please kindly show me, where i had used a diversionary tactic to not answer the questions stated by te OP??

My post clearly states, i dont believe in a god,. but i do see that humans are controlled/manipulated on a physical level by other humans,.

humans desire control, its a trait from the oldest part of the brain, the R complex..

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    How do you justify or resolve this problem? What are the differences between the two concepts?

Just to clarify, I am largely talking about those that subscribe to organized religion and the belief in a Judeo-Christian God or something similar.

I've had the same issues with researchers, who ive been told to check the work of, i really cant get deep into a researcher who thinks jesus(or any god / prophet) will save us.. and doesnt look into earths history before christianity, or any other religious denominations.. they seem to put their own belief system into what they are researching, and their fore slant their findings.

i really never got, why they would research physical shit, if all they want to do is live and die, then join god in heaven..
    most religions teach life is pain.. so i guess you can fight back when ur alive.,,but when ur with god.. who knows? lols

^ i wasnt speaking to you or about you

it was a general statement refering to Roberts post, he just happened to quote you on the matter, which was straying from the point of hypocrisy to explain minute details and argue about underlying factors (for example, the name Illuminati or using the sub groups like Bilderburg), they are irrelevant to the discussion, digressing from the question at hand (diversion)

again though, wasnt speaking to you

im god. i harness the creative powers of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
    im god. I harness the creative powers of the universe

^o^

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    im god. i harness the creative powers of the universe
    We all are.

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

PRODIGAL SUN

hilarious. i see what you did there. this is not even a question. sheep, do not fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    hilarious. i see what you did there. this is not even a question. sheep, do not fall for it.
    This answer will win you no brownie points.