Thread: AMERIkkkA is dieing slowly

Default AMERIkkkA is dieing slowly

The United States Is Slowly Coming To A Hault As A World Leader Economically...
    Once Dispair Begins To Set Into The Hearts & Minds Of The People...
    Chaos & Calamity...Shall Come...
    This Is Already Happening With The Children...
    Who Feel The Pain From Believing The Notion That There Is No Future or Hope For Them Only Despairity..!
    The Spell Of Leviathan Is Up....
    The Time Is Now For The Transition...& The One World Order To Take Effect...16316
    New Music alert:

It's all about perception. If the cup is almost empty vs needing to be filled, then yes, hope can eventually be displaced by despair.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

the government has been operating under a series of fiscal 2011 continuing resolutionsfor the past six months – the budgetary equivalent of holding things together with bubble gum and bailing wire. Unless President Obama, GOP congressional leaders and top Senate Democrats can cut a deal for the remainder of the year, it looks as if we will finally confront a shutdown beginning midnight next Friday.
    New Music alert:

looks like the bird chested faggot is deleting posts again.

hopefully the gov't deletes his life and puts the corpse in a fema stash box

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    the government has been operating under a series of fiscal 2011 continuing resolutionsfor the past six months the budgetary equivalent of holding things together with bubble gum and bailing wire. Unless President Obama, GOP congressional leaders and top Senate Democrats can cut a deal for the remainder of the year, it looks as if we will finally confront a shutdown beginning midnight next Friday.

where did you cut and paste this from?

look a little over 10 years ago this country was in a surplus.

this is the top 2 countries in gdp in the world in 2010...

1 United States 14,624,184,000,000
    2 People's Republic of China 5,745,133,000,000

"The United States Is Slowly Coming To A Hault As A World Leader Economically..."

really doe?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    where did you cut and paste this from?

look a little over 10 years ago this country was in a surplus.

this is the top 2 countries in gdp in the world in 2010...

1 United States 14,624,184,000,000
    2 People's Republic of China 5,745,133,000,000

"The United States Is Slowly Coming To A Hault As A World Leader Economically..."

really doe?
    so if our country is not economically stable for the majority of its citizens (and i challenge you to prove that America IS economically stable FOR THE MAJORITY OF ITS CITIZENS) that would mean one could say that the unstable citizens are "dying", correct?

prove me wrong.

P.ower C.ee P.ower has the right of it. Our country is dying, it is not living and prospering. To change the form of government there must be unrest of some sort. There must be an enemy at the gates for the Romans to proclaim one man to defend the city.
    Remember who built this country and the mentality of the men that run things now. It's nothing new, the sheep continually forget even when presented with all sorts of proof. I can take a hoe to a party but i can't make her think....I mean i can lead the sheep to slaughter but i can't make em drink from the stream in front of them....

or something to that effect.

peace
    Last edited by BornPower; 04-09-2011 at 12:57 AM.
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    looks like the bird chested faggot is deleting posts again.

hopefully the gov't deletes his life and puts the corpse in a fema stash box
    Yo, he actually deleted the posts.. It wasn't even that serious. Is this guy Skampoe's PR agent? No matter how many posts get deleted, someone is gonna call the shit out as cut and pasted. Skampoese..
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    so if our country is not economically stable for the majority of its citizens (and i challenge you to prove that America IS economically stable FOR THE MAJORITY OF ITS CITIZENS) that would mean one could say that the unstable citizens are "dying", correct?

prove me wrong.

P.ower C.ee P.ower has the right of it. Our country is dying, it is not living and prospering. To change the form of government there must be unrest of some sort. There must be an enemy at the gates for the Romans to proclaim one man to defend the city.
    Remember who built this country and the mentality of the men that run things now. It's nothing new, the sheep continually forget even when presented with all sorts of proof. I can take a hoe to a party but i can't make her think....I mean i can lead the sheep to slaughter but i can't make em drink from the stream in front of them....

or something to that effect.

peace

the world is cut throat. like the job market. dont expect to be able to do some bullshit job and get a fat paycheck off it. americans got accustomed to that.

people dont want to go to school and work hard these days. thats a big part of the problem. kids in hs just want to bullshit. im talking cities, suburbs wherever.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

the world is cut throat. like the job market. dont expect to be able to do some bullshit job and get a fat paycheck off it. americans got accustomed to that.

people dont want to go to school and work hard these days. thats a big part of the problem. kids in hs just want to bullshit. im talking cities, suburbs wherever.
    I agree with both of your points here.

I believe the children are this way because the parents raised children in a lazy fashion. Instead of engaging the children they are put in front of screens and told to play. When I was a child my parents would have me do extra work on top of what was assigned by the school from the time i started school. I skipped the second grade because when the other kids were playing super nintendo I was doing worksheets.

The American government's current crisis is a great example of today's style of parenting..."I swear it's not MY fault...let's point the finger at them". Grownups need to take responsibility and DO something about our current conditions or the downward spiral will only continue.
    weep for lost babylon,

-.5Kut

Wu Vatican

^agreed.

and i will agree in the future americans very well may have to get used to a decrease in living standards. but i dont think its accurate to portray things in a doomsday scenario.

^agreed.

and i will agree in the future americans very well may have to get used to a decrease in living standards. but i dont think its accurate to portray things in a doomsday scenario.
    my american brethren spend more than is necessary on things that are not needed. we need to decrease spending NOW, not in the future.

and why not a doomsday scenario? the government is shutting down because they cant agree on a budget, our economy is going down the drain, medicare and social security is dead for my generation, and the education system is abysmal.

if this isnt a doomsday scenario, what is?
    weep for lost babylon,

-.5Kut

we been through WAY worse

fucking stock market cra=sh

dust bowl

and those were in times where there was NO margin for error.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    my american brethren spend more than is necessary on things that are not needed. we need to decrease spending NOW, not in the future.

and why not a doomsday scenario? the government is shutting down because they cant agree on a budget, our economy is going down the drain, medicare and social security is dead for my generation, and the education system is abysmal.

if this isnt a doomsday scenario, what is?

seems to be how humans work. when things are good they like to live large. when they arent they tighten up. america works on the spend it if you got it and then some modo. but ya like INF said, we have been through worse, way worse.

was it a dooms day scenario 15 years ago when the government actually did shut down? no. you probably don't even remember it.

and they passed a budget before the government was supposed to shut down last night.

some social programs are no doubt going to take a hit. a lot of things are. like i said, america is in for a decrease in living standards. just means americans need to live smarter, we need to not live like a bunch of assholes ya know what im sayin. gotta tell the woman she can't be getting that $5 latte every morning. make some foldgers instead. shit like that, but on a macro level.

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

why peeps dont wanna go to work or scool ?? ask ya self this first ! because the knowledge we learn and experience is not for the harmony of all, its egotistical based which place us in cubes isolated , save your self, oh u dont wanna do as i say ! go to the principal, NOW! oh u dont wanna work hard in my fabric to make our boss bigger and richer , u FIRED! its a competition of EGO off balance, the fabric trying to make it to top is over the back of a certain group humans, any plant or corp. is hurting a certain group of living beingz and in the conscious of bussnes they dont giv a fuck about nature so fck dem all HAHAHHAARGGG
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 04-11-2011 at 03:21 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace