Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Protesting Aftermath Deal

Veteran Member

Default Protesting Aftermath Deal

I wanna say NO to Wu tang signing to aftermath. at this point the wu's got nothin to prove. they didn't make this far by kissin up to fake ass commercial mother fuckers

No disrespect to Dre (not a fan by the way) and the others... but deep inside them west coast mofo's are glad NY hiphop is doin bad. on his song still dre, he bragged that those who don't respect him often come crawling askin for beats so they can sell records.

Default Re: Protesting Aftermath Deal

I didn't know that these rumors where still floating around, if anything I would see Wu signing to Dame Dash Music group, becuse RZA is already on there.

Peace
    We aint homies, you just know me by affiliation

Quote Originally Posted by jR_killa
    I didn't know that these rumors where still floating around, if anything I would see Wu signing to Dame Dash Music group, becuse RZA is already on there.

Peace
    Oh yeah I forgot, Raekwon's on there too.

Peace
    We aint homies, you just know me by affiliation

The Sigung(Sifu's Master) ThePharaohNosferatu's Avatar

I'd rather them on DDMG than on Aftermath

1. Dame Knows his job, thats why Roc A Fella was succeful for 10 years.

2. I wouldnt want to see Wu calloboing with 50 or Em(i like Em but not to callabo with Wu)

3. Aftermath doesnt put out albums quick, and in Dames lable they aint got no one really that big, so they gone be rushed out quick.

thats my opinion!

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
    Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

Fuck aftermath...Wu n aftermath dont mix except busta now..Wu better go DD..heh i cant see them goin to aftermath anyway..just doesnt feel right.. dre beats with wu? hmm not as good as rza beats with wu..fuck that shit...they better not disapoint us

Veteran Member

LMFAO. I so hyped this record deal (wich is old news) the past day on here and now its getting protested. Why do people automatically think g unit and MM would be collabing if this went down?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy69
    Fuck aftermath...Wu n aftermath dont mix except busta now..Wu better go DD..heh i cant see them goin to aftermath anyway..just doesnt feel right.. dre beats with wu? hmm not as good as rza beats with wu..fuck that shit...they better not disapoint us
    Again, Rza is part of wu also and would be going with them so they would still have their producer. LMAO.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Disciple
    No disrespect to Dre (not a fan by the way) and the others... but deep inside them west coast mofo's are glad NY hiphop is doin bad. on his song still dre, he bragged that those who don't respect him often come crawling askin for beats so they can sell records.
    actually, it was Jay-Z who bragged that for Dre..

im not positive if this is true, but if it is lost about all of my respect for dre. who has a song about how theyre still on top and still the same ghostwritten for them?
    image too large
    "I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death"

Wu-Tang wouldnt do that trust me

over rates mathematics

if wu did sign with aftermath they would probably get shelved. there have been more shelved artists who have signed to aftermath than there have been guys making money off of mainstreme records selling alone.

"No disrespect to Dre (not a fan by the way) and the others... but deep inside them west coast mofo's are glad NY hiphop is doin bad."

West Coast is doing way worse than the East... they have maybe 2 MC's getting attention now (game and snoop)

I dont think AfterMath would be that bad... I couldnt see them on any "imprint label" owned by another rapper really but if it happens it happens.

Veteran Member

The announcement will be wu tang signs to the lable that Dash gave rza or aftermath. (you think dash is gunna sighn all 9 of em? nah.)

Veteran Member

oh no, the wu should never sign to a label that promotes the living shit out of all of its artists.

let them sign to a shit label, and sell 50 K like no said date did. that'll keep them goin

i wanna know when the hell they actually said they were signing with them??? someone close this thread, it's just a damn rumor

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

why the hell does everyone think they're going to aftermath...aftermath always keeps a close-knit group together

much more likely is them signing to INTERSCOPE