Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: peacegod.com

  1. #1
    Banned brahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    0

    Default peacegod.com

    site update with lotsof nice links

    www.peacegod.com


    iīm on the airport right now... i copped some last minute holiday tickets for 12 days havana/cuba! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lmao ... nah for real.. iīm feelin like fred flintstone right now! WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAAA! OMG ... come to think about this isnīt the best time to travel to the caribeans. no matter. gotto go. they callin our flight out.

  2. #2
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: peacegod.com

    tell raekwon i said whats up if you see him
    your mother's dick

  3. #3
    Rae & his Elmo doll (avi) Revolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: peacegod.com

    That website is nothing but bullshit propaganda and a scam. It sucks.

  4. #4

    Talking Re: peacegod.com

    Quote Originally Posted by brahma
    site update with lotsof nice links

    www.peacegod.com


    iīm on the airport right now... i copped some last minute holiday tickets for 12 days havana/cuba! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lmao ... nah for real.. iīm feelin like fred flintstone right now! WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAAA! OMG ... come to think about this isnīt the best time to travel to the caribeans. no matter. gotto go. they callin our flight out.
    Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    tell raekwon i said whats up if (you) see him
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution
    That website is nothing but bullshit propaganda and a scam. It sucks.

    lol!

  5. #5
    Banned brahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: peacegod.com

    Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    tell raekwon i said whats up if you see him
    rae wasnīt there. tony montana neither :-( but alot of waters... we were evacuated two times but after three days the rain stopped and the rest of the holidays were nice... bought a lot of coke for a real nice price so the next vacation is already paid in full by now :-)))

  6. #6
    Banned brahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: peacegod.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution
    That website is nothing but bullshit propaganda and a scam. It sucks.
    you call it propaganda? hm... ok
    i call it.. some information about god in his personal aspect.

    and... i hope god will propaganda your ass to hell MOTHERFUCKER - GO FUCK SOME PIGS IN THE ASS STUP INCEST BITCH! HAHAHA! (i havénīts moke anything for a week now so iīm slighty fucked up...but I REALLY MEAN IT! FUCK YOUR SELF IF YOU WANNA FUCK WITH MY WEB SITE- YOU FUCKIN WITH GOD! HAHAHA heīll forgive you)

  7. #7
    Banned brahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: peacegod.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Elohim
    lol!
    u know what? i finally given up on this world. this website is def the final version of what i do for this world in the internet... i donīt care if anybody likes it. i donīt care if anybody likes god. i know 98% of all people are mad wrong and we donīt meet ever again, cause i willl go up to supreme heaven were ONLY the best can climb up to...
    iīm one of these.. even wu members arenīt on godsīlist by now. they had and still have the chance to get on the list...but.. who cares.. askin me... i say FUCK BLACK MEN. they look like SHIT COMIN OUT THE ASS! especially graveyard shifter ! hahahaha only jokin ! ban me

    iīm so done with music... ask my winamp when he last played a song... he wonīt remember... can nobody tell me shit..all rappers are dumb as fuck.. thanks god i advanced.. damn god, cause itīs lonely at the top... out

  8. #8
    Banned brahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: peacegod.com

    ehm.. driver! hit the gas pedal of my benz and drive us on straight over that bridge... ehm sir? yeah yeah.. you gon get a hundred dollar bonus next month! ok sir... brrrrrrrrrooooooooom
    hahaha (stupid driver, donīt know the bridge is closed....)

    EAD

  9. #9

    Default Re: peacegod.com

    Quote Originally Posted by brahma
    u know what? i finally given up on this world. this website is def the final version of what i do for this world in the internet... i donīt care if anybody likes it. i donīt care if anybody likes god. i know 98% of all people are mad wrong and we donīt meet ever again, cause i willl go up to supreme heaven were ONLY the best can climb up to...
    iīm one of these.. even wu members arenīt on godsīlist by now. they had and still have the chance to get on the list...but.. who cares.. askin me... i say FUCK BLACK MEN. they look like SHIT COMIN OUT THE ASS! especially graveyard shifter ! hahahaha only jokin ! ban me

    iīm so done with music... ask my winamp when he last played a song... he wonīt remember... can nobody tell me shit..all rappers are dumb as fuck.. thanks god i advanced.. damn god, cause itīs lonely at the top... out

    I wasn't hating on your website.

    Just laughing at the thread.


    I really doubt that someone who's going to the "supreme heaven" would talk like that though.

  10. #10
    Banned brahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: peacegod.com

    hehe... i know ... iīm like god... half time comedian other half reserved for real talk... oh iīm already dead. the end

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •