once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: 2nd & final leak from THE FINAL EXIT - SICK TIMES [PROD. GBUILDING]

Default 2nd & final leak from THE FINAL EXIT - SICK TIMES [PROD. GBUILDING]

PEEP YALL!
    P.E.A.C.E.
    -Z-

Dope shit, playa. You be goin' in, man. I respect your grind. This shit is all about dat grind, if you're serious, that is. Rugged ass beat, the right message, rawness. I feel everythang you said, too. I hate soft-ass-supposed-to-be-hip-hop. A few catz on this board comin wit dat grimeyness, though. It was some good shit in that battle y'all had, haven't heard all of em yet, though. Keep grindin'! All day, all night...GRENADE CLUB!

nice Zero, good content and dope flow as usual. Feelin the beat too, and good use of the Sheen samples Gbuilding.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

pretty banging beat from gbuilding right here...your flow matched it nicely. sometimes the filter you use on the vocals makes is sound like your cutting in after every line, I'd lighten it up a bit. feeling this joint for sure props.

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

werd^
    Gbuilding's beats allways so gritty, love that shit
    ill track Z
    lookin forward to this project

THE REAL PCP

Nice track da beats tuff not exactly my style tho n lyrics r nice ill message I agree with hypnotic tho..I don't punch in I spit a whole verse first b4 i punch in for the hook then spit the other verse although I spit a whole track no punch ins sometimes...I wont put out a track with that many cuts in...its an ez thing to spit a few lines..my opinionis geo thru a verse no punching it will sound better to me..
    I do like the message tho peace