Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: next Tarantino film: Django Unchained

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    basically Blazing Saddles with blood
    lol, sounds good to me, lookin forward to seeing it!

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    yea Im sure a story about a slave who gains his freedom then starts killing white folks and the slave master that owns his wife would be a story that Spikes ancestors would have hated lol
    LOL word up but this aint something new thats just gonna come outta nowhere.. this is something old....and dirty......lol jokes aside, Spike been on Tarantino's dick ever since Pulp Fiction and im sure he will stay on it as long as Tarantino's future films has anything "black" in it.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    I love Spike, but he's fucking retarded...and jealous

Spike's twitter: American Slavery Was Not A Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western. It Was A Holocaust. My Ancestors Are Slaves. Stolen From Africa. I Will Honor Them.
    Yea he does strike me as pretty jealous

Didnt he get booted off the set of a recent film which he was supposed to direct?

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Yeah the James brown bio pic^^ (which is bullshit) this movie was Amazing btw Tarantino still king

saw it today, off the chain.....Tarantino does it again
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

oh and Lil Chuuuch is quite the thespian.....didnt catch Kenetic
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

B9 was walking in the chain gang in the beginning with Django when the Speck Bros where walking into the woods later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    B9 was walking in the chain gang in the beginning with Django when the Speck Bros where walking into the woods later on.
    I figured he was, thats where Lil Chuuuch was at too, he's the dude right in front of Django

I love this fucking movie.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

SPOILERS

Question: During the handshake scene was Candy gonna kill the Dr. or was that all about being a douche bag and wanting to rub it in the Dr. face?

If the DR. did shake would Django, Broomhilda (LMAO) and the Dr walk away unscathed?

LMAO @ the name Broomhilda von Shaft

THIS MOVIE WAS GREAT! Loved the story, acting writing and cinematography.

BEST WESTERN SINCE "The Unforgiven"

I assumed Calvin would have had them all killed after Schultz shook his hand, had he not used his Travis Bickle arm blaster to kill him.

The cinematography was beautiful in some parts of the film...so much blood it became comical.

"I count six shots, nigga"
    "I count two guns, nigga"

This movie is so fucking I'll...damn

I kinda felt like Calvin would have let them leave, being a southern gentleman and all. plus Im guessing 12 thousand dollars would be like a few hundred thousand now days, so he was making a killing off the sale.

SPOILERS!

Yes, but he was mad about the whole buying charade for the Mandingo. So in true douche bag form I think he was going to go through the entire charade of a bill of sale and the handshake was for Candy's own devilish nature just to kill them.

Same thing for the slave who was torn apart by dogs.

Candy's deameanor was very suspect.

I also like how Django kept seeing visions of his wife. It was a nice touch.