Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JonJon theSon - Life After Wu Tang 1 & 2 ft. Prodigal Sunn, 12 o'clock DL links

@Jso. Respect my G... #1 Son aint my friend. I've spoken with him on several occasions on this matter that's why I can discuss the subject from a factual stand point. Next me nor even himself is declaring him as Wu. I thought after reading my last post this would be crystal clear.

@Mumm #1 I could careless what someone hiding behind a keyboard calls me. This is the internet anyone is free to say whateva they choose. I'm quite confident that whateva disrespectful words that are used on this forum couldn't be made directly in presence. So with that said type away my G. Also check DJ Butter B's new mixtape and this will answer your question.

Peace

@Jso. Respect my G... #1 Son aint my friend. I've spoken with him on several occasions on this matter that's why I can discuss the subject from a factual stand point. Next me nor even himself is declaring him as Wu. I thought after reading my last post this would be crystal clear.

@Mumm #1 I could careless what someone hiding behind a keyboard calls me. This is the internet anyone is free to say whateva they choose. I'm quite confident that whateva disrespectful words that are used on this forum couldn't be made directly in presence. So with that said type away my G. Also check DJ Butter B's new mixtape and this will answer your question.

Peace

LOL Once again if it wasn't clear enough for everyone I nor Jon Jon is declaring him as a Wu Tang Clan member( lol @ even feeling its necessary to restate the obvious) There are only 9. Jon Jon was signed under Prodigal Sunn and was under his guidance as well as being musically inspired and influenced by Wu Tang. That is all people. Dude has no wish to be considered a Killa Bee, Affiliate or any other title the Wu fanbase recognizes. He's tryin to build his own brand. Finally for the person who implied that this is Jon Jon lol if u notice he is obviously white and I'm very black lol so please remove that joker from the deck of cards. I hope this makes what I've been saying from jump crystal clear. Peace and Blessings!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lmao what the fuck is "jon jon son"?
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Quote Originally Posted by Justis Hype View Post
    Make a long story short. He was working and travellin heavy with Wu affiliates and under their guidance. At that time he was learning many things from the Wu and getting many influences musically. After going out on his own he decided to develop his own style completely seperate from Wu and hence the title. If u were to build with Son u would have the opportunity to understand he has respect for Wu but wishes not to be lumped in the category you all have seemed to already put him in mainly based on assumption. Oh and to correct the statement made about album. This is-was a mixtape the kid put out strictly for promotional purposes. He wishes not to eat off anyones name. I challenge yall to do the knowledge on matters before drawing uneducated conclusions.

Peace Yall
    word of advise to you, I mean "jon jon". if you ar trying to build your own brand you dont introduce yourself to the world with a title that implies you just left a group with 20 years under they belt.

Wishes not to be lumped in my ass, keep the name out ya mouth than fool. going out on his own!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah after years of being in the greatest rap group of all-time... finally he broke the shackles!!! you fools are too much

the problem here is the fact hes INTRODUCING himself to the world as LEAVING wu-tang. he was never introduced as part of the wu movement. you have to see that
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Justis Hype View Post
    ...Dude has no wish to be considered a Killa Bee, Affiliate or any other title the Wu fanbase recognizes. He's tryin to build his own brand...

Build his own brand by naming the title "Life after Wu Tang"? It would have a totally diffrent impact if he named it, "Life after..." or anything without "Wu-Tang" in it. Just putting Wu-tang in the title generates a buzz, whether he's selling it or offering a free download. Coincidentally www.jonjontheson.com tells you to goto www.lifeafterwutangtour.com which is coming soon. lmao he even made a life after wutang 2, but he doesn't wanna be affiliated? Stand on your own without even mentioning Wu-tang then.

Half dead platoon leader but woken by enemy heaters
    Jugganaut on the block blast shots at all retreaters - Holocaust

In the melting pot, felt the shot heard 'round the world
    We unstoppable like Jugganaut baby girl - Meth

Jugganaut - "Attack on Bin Laden"

This album is about my life after the death of Bin Laden. I don't wanna be affiliated with Team 6,Navy SEALS, or the U.S. government but the mechanic who changed the wiper blades on the helicopter gave me some insight on the whole operation & I think my story needs to be told.......

Half dead platoon leader but woken by enemy heaters
    Jugganaut on the block blast shots at all retreaters - Holocaust

In the melting pot, felt the shot heard 'round the world
    We unstoppable like Jugganaut baby girl - Meth

that's like me being friends with a friend of an NBA player
    and then making a mixtape "Life After the NBA"
    lmao

if he's tryin to make his own brand he isn't tryin very hard my marketing Wu-Tang in his debut products

Veteran Member

my new albums comin out entitled "life before wu-tang"

...to be followed by "oh shit i was never wu-tang"

i challenge you to do the knowledge on these matters

whut the fuck name is that jonjon son? is his real name johnson....
    god bless d kid bt thats a wack ass name

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

I think having cappadonna on a song proves very little. look how many wack soundclick rappers have BOUGHT cappadonna verses. there are those 2999 clowns, m80, on and on

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I wasn't trying to prove anything Chauncey, just posting a clip, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

lmaoooooo horrible
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon