once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: JonJon theSon - Life After Wu Tang 1 & 2 ft. Prodigal Sunn, 12 o'clock DL links

  1. #31
    On tha Block Jugganaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post


    ^^^^^^^^ wait, is that a wu logo on that prequel cover? What a way to brand yourself

    Half dead platoon leader but woken by enemy heaters
    Jugganaut on the block blast shots at all retreaters - Holocaust

    In the melting pot, felt the shot heard 'round the world
    We unstoppable like Jugganaut baby girl - Meth



  2. #32
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default




  3. #33
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,237
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    jonjon son, don son lol fucking faggot gtfo here
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  4. #34
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,349
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    if you have to use a crew you never was a part of to promote yourself you're not gonna be any good by default
    if you got skills and vision you gonna want to stand on ya own feet


  5. #35
    aka Dun Jones BGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    wow this must be the wackest shit ive ever heard!

  6. #36
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,504
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    yeah, when did this guy have a life DURING wu-tang
    LMFAO,Could be raaddrr van disease

  7. #37

    Default

    i just got an email from the guy who did the covers he made a mistake. the mixtapes are supposed to be named "Life After Knowing Prodigal Sunn Who Happens To Know Wu-Tang" just a misunderstanding people.
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

    "Sign Of The Times" coming soon


  8. #38
    CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Jragonsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Augusta Africa Atlantis
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    i just got an email from the guy who did the covers he made a mistake. the mixtapes are supposed to be named "Life After Knowing Prodigal Sunn Who Happens To Know Wu-Tang" just a misunderstanding people.
    LOL now this^ sound alot more accurate

  9. #39
    CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Jragonsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Augusta Africa Atlantis
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    lmfao,could be raaddrr van disease
    yes.

  10. #40

  11. #41

    Default

    Haha some of yall are funny...most of yall are real corny...I get it thou and respect the fact that many of yall have the perception you do. If anything as dude said himself...The haters will promote even when their trying to hate. There are threads on this forum that deserve way more attention but due to the fact the Wu CIA is on investigation they wont..lol

    BTW when yall done investigating yall can check for new releases from Cappadonna, Inspectah Deck, Ghost and more also tune in to www.wutangradio.com. We should plug in a show just for some of you to call and argue Wu credentials lol actually maybe not.

    Peace

  12. #42
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,349
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    we also respect the fact you never have any idea what you're talking about and can never back up a single thing you say
    when in doubt just call others haters and that makes your whole stance correct


  13. #43

    Default

    LMFAO I didn't like to sleep with Jon Jon, he peed the bed. SMFH
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    we also respect the fact you never have any idea what you're talking about and can never back up a single thing you say
    when in doubt just call others haters and that makes your whole stance correct
    As you can see I almost never post on this site so what exactly are you talking about? I can back up everything I say. Whether I choose to sit and wordplay with a bunch of over obsessed fanatics till I appease their tastes is another subject. So please point out evidence of me not knowing what Im talking about as you insist. Please highlight anything that I stated here that is false. What you and many others fail to realize is having a viewpoint on a particular subject that varies from the mainstream is unacceptable on this site but quite normal in the real world. Offline. Just because I dont think in a box doesnt mean I dont know what Im talking about or have substantial foundation for whateva I say.

    Next when did I say anything about hating? I clearly stated that I respect the opinions of those who disagree. Reading is truly fundamental.

  15. #45

    Default

    "as dude said himself...The haters will promote even when their trying to hate." Quote taking from the person in question. Not my words but sentiments for those who came in and jumped on the lets piss on dude cause everyone else is bandwagon. There are a few that gave critiques based on listening to music...Which I will add on that I thought was awful myself...lol Try again that arguement has more holes then a mesh screen. It really seems as if you are the one that really have problems with READING COMPREHENSION and dont know what the fuck you are really talking about.....Carry on thou...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •