Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does anyone think tical 2000 is NOT as bad as ppl make it out to be

Veteran Member

Default Re: does anyone think tical 2000 is NOT as bad as ppl make it out to be

I like tical 2000 it was good dangerous grounds very good beat

blast all the skits and it's near a classic

Veteran Member

man tical 200 is a real nice album, how could any wu fan hate on it?

T2000 was nice. Too many skits ruined it tho...

I thought it was up to standard. I think that's why his called Method Man, cause this album was versatile- as is always with Meth. MAybe people saw too-much of Meth and Red-Man. So they expected some crazy stuff. But as with all members they keep to their style (i must confess that there was a time when they seemed to not have direction)but they're always in check on their work.

Peace

Portugal, Lisboa, Serra Das Minas a.k.a BDF

Sweet Love, Spazzola, Suspect Chin Music, Dangerous Grounds... str8 bangas, that's a classic album to me.

P.E.A.C.E.
    How could you give a person on a wrong path a right direction?

its a classic,best job from tru master EVER

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

btw people who say its better than tical 1 i agree i dont give a fuck whos gonna hate me but i just think its better than the first tical

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

In my opinion it's not better than tical, but it's a very very good, nearly classic album for me. I hope Meth's new album will have this sound.

Veteran Member

as a whole the album is all over the place. but on a song to song basis, it's a banger. almost every single track is bangin. meth wasn't selfish at all w/ it. lots of wu fam got on there : star and polite ripped elements aparts (which group they're from, polite is American cream team rt), sin was on there (nice verse on spazolla)

i like the cd...mad songs on it with alot of phat beats....i dont have the first one so i dont know...meth needs to come harder the this cd on his next....last cd beats were wack

But there's one thing though, the instruments were more different than Tical one, Tical 1 had a strong Wu-Tang beat, and some where more up-tempo like the skit "If you want to fight One to One , Man to Man". It was mainly wu-tang beats (i remember those day (i still have the CD- from when it was released) comparing to "return to the 36 Chambers", then Only Built For Cubin Linx-i still have the original CD sold when the albums were released)i think Tical one was more associated with the wu-tang philosophies (chinese artistry), whilst Tical 2 was more on a Hip Hop side. That's what i think anyway.
    Generally wu-beats are generated from the Shaolin side (which is what usually captures, and of course the deathly sounds)

Peace
    PS: another good example on the instrument side is GZA (check Beneath the Surface and Legend of the liquidsword- and i have the CD's) Beneath the surface contains a lot of wu-tang related beats , whilst Legend of the liquidsword contains a lot of hip hop related beats. I don't know what others think?

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Straight up classic shit all the way on Tical 2000; Judgement Day! Too many skits though..

suspect chin music is one my all time favorite songs, both street and meth had so much energy for this song
    Albums I'm currently bumpin:
    1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
    2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
    3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)

kamouflage

5/5
    one of my fav
    classic!!!!
    Boom Bap Mafiozos " C.R.A.C.K."

http://www.myspace.com/boombapmafiozos