once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: does anyone think tical 2000 is NOT as bad as ppl make it out to be

The Master of Equilibrium

Default Re: does anyone think tical 2000 is NOT as bad as ppl make it out to be

i liked all the tical albums, a few commercial songs on prequel, but it makes sales up, meths new album is strictly being produced by the rza, this shits going to be pure fire.

one love wutang

peace

that's no way better than tical....but i think it' s really a great album

Formerly Arsehole

The only song I really like is Judgement Day. The rest of it is mostly average and skits. Didn't like many of the beats. Suspect Chin Music was produced by RZA and I hated that beat.

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

lol i cant believe people havent realized how good it really is, always trying to decide..

It's a solid LP but it ain't better than Tical imo. The problem is Meth is capable of droppin' a classic or near classic every time out. Tical 2000 fell short of both. Most ppl expected more. A lot of ppl thought he was going to raise the bar and didn't. It's somewhere between 3.5 - 4 mics
    Wu Tang Forever.

tical 2000 is a solid album not as good as tical though. after liquid swords and ob4cl i think tical is the 3rd best solo wu joint. the only problem with tical 2000 is that out of the 28 tracks 10 are skits but of the 18 songs i cant say any are not good

classic tracks = dangerous grounds, torture, suspect chin music, party crasher, grid iron rap, and judgement day

great tracks = perfect world, cradle rock, sweet love, killin fields, play for keeps, and big dogs

decent tracks = the rest, break up to make ups, retro godfather, spazzola, play 4 keeps and elements

i honestly dont think there is a bad song on the album, i made a copy for in work and took all the skits out apart from the intro and shoalin what as that is more or less a song anyway, and it is class, if it got released without the skits i woul be saying it was as good as tical but as its not tical is his finest hour so far
    fuck the queen
    wu tang clan aint nothin to fuck with

Quote Originally Posted by R3beLuTionAry
    lol i cant believe people havent realized how good it really is, always trying to decide..
    that's so true...took me a long time man to understand how great it is...few notes:

1. judgement day is the worst track on the album...
    2. yer right, fuck the skits...
    3. t2000 ANAL FUCKS Tical

4. (most important)...STREETLIFE ALMOST SOLO MAKES THIS ALBUM with his performances...some of my favorite songs, and some of the best collabs between killa beez...

Every song is a banger no doubt about it in my mind. 18 songs, not one that is bad. This is a classic album in my eyes.

hell i like it...fuck anyone else's opinion
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Tical 2000 is a classic to me. That shit is dope as fuck-I can still put it in anytime and listen to every track on the album. The skits are whatever but I actually think some of them are kinda funny. The only track that I really don't like that much is "Break Ups 2 Make Ups" and that song isn't even that bad. To me, TrueMaster, Math, 4th, and Rza hooked up Meth up with some classic beats for this joint. The album is way better than Tical 0 but not quite as good as the original Tical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Protection
    T2000 was nice. Too many skits ruined it tho...
    see this is what i don't get....the skits are all pretty short and you can actually skip them...but no one seems to care that OB4CL had freakin 2 min skits (unskippable) before almost every track....i got really tired waiting through that long dialog for Wu-Gambinos to come on...

Quote Originally Posted by PN_00
    see this is what i don't get....the skits are all pretty short and you can actually skip them...but no one seems to care that OB4CL had freakin 2 min skits (unskippable) before almost every track....i got really tired waiting through that long dialog for Wu-Gambinos to come on...
    those songs were hot on OB4CL and the skits were gangsta
    mefs shit was gay

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Suspect Chin Music good joint

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?