once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Default The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

What do I say? FUCK THE PARENTS!!!!!!!! These girls are home schooled by their mother and tought from only her point of view, IGNORANCE, they have been raised to be biased and ignorant their whole life, no concept of anything else.

peep the bitches webite http://prussianblue.net/index.htm check the lyrics, they are full of ignorant racist hate.

a few quotes just as examples of some racist bullshit

Watching but not caring, while they rape your land.
    I bet their mother thought them that . I guess they're not aware that the white people were the ones doing the land rape when they first came here.

When the man who plows the fields is driven from his lands. When the carpenter must give away what he's built with his own hands. When a mother's only children belong to her no more. And black masked men with guns come bashing down the doors. Where freedom exists for only those with darker skin. Where lies and propaganda will never let you win. Where symbols of your heritage are held with such contempt, and benefits of country 'cept tax are you exempt.
    A. How are black people taking away your freedom?
    B. Lies and propaganda? Thats funny, cause you're full of that stuff
    C. I'm not sure if your mother taught you this, but black people didn't come to the U.S. to take over and take away freedom from whites.

On the real, I suggest we get on these little bitches forums and set a few things streight, like intelligent people.
    Boston - NYC

Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

they look so sweet and not like racist little fucks. i hate kids like this who have never even seen any other kind of person besides a white person

Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

They just need one big black dick...

They'll sing a different song then
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Oztradamus

I'd hit..

Yo these girls are like 10 years old...
    Boston - NYC

I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads!

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook
    They just need one big black dick...

They'll sing a different song then
    that's what happens to these type of bitches I really don't like them, but ohh well leave me alone and i won't give two fucks about you....dealt wit crabs like that before, shit is sickening

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

they only like 12 man... they dont have a clue whats going on probably.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Yo I think we need to get on those forums and set up a debate. Comming on there like FUCK YOU (even tho thats how I feel) wont do shit. If we let these ignorant cunts voice their biased worthless opinions and have an intelligent rebuttle I think it might work.

I done this before, set up an army and streight fucked up some douchebags forum. After you prove them wrong on just about all their opinions you then make fun of them and they can't say shit because you already put them in their place. After that then you highjack the forums and talk about whatever the fuck you want.

On the real, it really only takes like 10mins a day and by the end of the week your all set.
    Boston - NYC

yo forget it lol they can't even get their shit right, this is dumb

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sweet6

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
    I'd hit..

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

I saw this last night.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

What do I say? FUCK THE PARENTS!!!!!!!! These girls are home schooled by their mother and tought from only her point of view, IGNORANCE, they have been raised to be biased and ignorant their whole life, no concept of anything else.

peep the bitches webite http://prussianblue.net/index.htm check the lyrics, they are full of ignorant racist hate.

a few quotes just as examples of some racist bullshit

I bet their mother thought them that . I guess they're not aware that the white people were the ones doing the land rape when they first came here.

A. How are black people taking away your freedom?
    B. Lies and propaganda? Thats funny, cause you're full of that stuff
    C. I'm not sure if your mother taught you this, but black people didn't come to the U.S. to take over and take away freedom from whites.

On the real, I suggest we get on these little bitches forums and set a few things streight, like intelligent people.
    calm down, u suggest we bomb the "olsen twin's" forum? Kate an Ashley an shit?
    bwahahahaha!!!
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Default Go

hooly fuck, it seems like kids younger and younger think they have valid opinions on everything, and it doesn't seem to be very good.
    ________
    Angelina Jolie Pic
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:21 PM.

most white women, girls wtv are bitches, dun need a article to tell me that.....but in this case, the girls've been brian washed