Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer

But it's nice to discuss something on a peaceful, understanding level instead of the usual hating. Peace.

1-love
    Actually so y is people getting so offended on this forum when a white and black topic comes up. If you are caucasian and you can't relate to it then turn the other cheek and just listen to hip hop music. Some topics and feelings black people have you are not meant to understand as you have not culturally experienced it.

Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Peace

Well said , Missle

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by MissleR245
    Actually so y is people getting so offended on this forum when a white and black topic comes up. If you are caucasian and you can't relate to it then turn the other cheek and just listen to hip hop music. Some topics and feelings black people have you are not meant to understand as you have not culturally experienced it.
    I can't see what you mean ? I haven't been offended by a black/white topic ? Off course I'm not supposed to understand some peoples feeling, but I'm just expressing MY feeling to this topic. I already said that I can understand that some blacks have the feeling that they have to take revenge. And as I already said, some of my best friends are black, and we talked about the black/white topic, and therefore I have heard there opinion and feelings about the topic.

1-love

Quote Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer
    I can't see what you mean ? I haven't been offended by a black/white topic ? Off course I'm not supposed to understand some peoples feeling, but I'm just expressing MY feeling to this topic. I already said that I can understand that some blacks have the feeling that they have to take revenge. And as I already said, some of my best friends are black, and we talked about the black/white topic, and therefore I have heard there opinion and feelings about the topic.

1-love
    Not you in particular 4 Bar just people in general who get overly emotional about the subject and feel the need to be combative with the replies

Quote Originally Posted by MissleR245
    Not you in particular 4 Bar just people in general who get overly emotional about the subject and feel the need to be combative with the replies
    Ok, peace

1-love