Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
Results 151 to 155 of 155

Thread: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

  1. #151

    Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer

    But it's nice to discuss something on a peaceful, understanding level instead of the usual hating. Peace.

    1-love
    Actually so y is people getting so offended on this forum when a white and black topic comes up. If you are caucasian and you can't relate to it then turn the other cheek and just listen to hip hop music. Some topics and feelings black people have you are not meant to understand as you have not culturally experienced it.

  2. #152

    Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

    Peace

    Well said , Missle

    Peace

  3. #153
    criminologyrap 4-Bar Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,433
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by MissleR245
    Actually so y is people getting so offended on this forum when a white and black topic comes up. If you are caucasian and you can't relate to it then turn the other cheek and just listen to hip hop music. Some topics and feelings black people have you are not meant to understand as you have not culturally experienced it.
    I can't see what you mean ? I haven't been offended by a black/white topic ? Off course I'm not supposed to understand some peoples feeling, but I'm just expressing MY feeling to this topic. I already said that I can understand that some blacks have the feeling that they have to take revenge. And as I already said, some of my best friends are black, and we talked about the black/white topic, and therefore I have heard there opinion and feelings about the topic.

    1-love

  4. #154

    Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer
    I can't see what you mean ? I haven't been offended by a black/white topic ? Off course I'm not supposed to understand some peoples feeling, but I'm just expressing MY feeling to this topic. I already said that I can understand that some blacks have the feeling that they have to take revenge. And as I already said, some of my best friends are black, and we talked about the black/white topic, and therefore I have heard there opinion and feelings about the topic.

    1-love
    Not you in particular 4 Bar just people in general who get overly emotional about the subject and feel the need to be combative with the replies

  5. #155
    criminologyrap 4-Bar Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,433
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by MissleR245
    Not you in particular 4 Bar just people in general who get overly emotional about the subject and feel the need to be combative with the replies
    Ok, peace

    1-love

Similar Threads

  1. Top 100 Movie Quotes
    By num2son in forum Box Office Hideout
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:54 PM
  2. JFK Reloaded
    By crass in forum Digital Underground
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 11:09 PM
  3. new mobb deep album titled infamous big bang!
    By jaywoods27 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 10:01 AM
  4. any 1 got the song problem by rza
    By billo in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •