Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
    most white women, girls wtv are bitches, dun need a article to tell me that.....but in this case, the girls've been brian washed
    bitches?...to you maybe, your an idiot, fuck, i think white girls are nice an fly
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

over rates mathematics

Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    bitches?...to you maybe, your an idiot, fuck, i think white girls are nice an fly
    man too many white girls are bitches though, I was at school a while ago and these 2 white girls were talking about music and how they were getting made fun of on the bus by some black girls for the music they were singing, and one of them said, "what I stand it when you sign your music"
    god I wanted to sucka punch that bitch right then and there.

but I digress from the point. all these girls need is to see american history x or some shit to really know what's up, either that or get a black boy friend.

most white women are bitches sicka.....they ARE, just bitches, fuck em

yeah, was joking. peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

race preservation happens all the time
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

im goin to jail

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    Yo I think we need to get on those forums and set up a debate. Comming on there like FUCK YOU (even tho thats how I feel) wont do shit. If we let these ignorant cunts voice their biased worthless opinions and have an intelligent rebuttle I think it might work.

I done this before, set up an army and streight fucked up some douchebags forum. After you prove them wrong on just about all their opinions you then make fun of them and they can't say shit because you already put them in their place. After that then you highjack the forums and talk about whatever the fuck you want.

On the real, it really only takes like 10mins a day and by the end of the week your all set.
    youre ganna go and set up a debate with 11 y/o girlies foo ?

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

Sweet6

Black girls are the worst.

Well white supremacism, shock me just as much as black supremacism... the two movements have ties actually. The NOI have some links with White Aryan Resistance and the Unification church . This ain't actually that surprising as it's always the same way of thinking. What is sad is to see how brainwashed are the young ones...
    F.L.I.N.T.

the only bitch is you son. any white woman would make u their bitch u lil shit.

and yo id like to see what one of these lil girls faces looks like after gettin a liquor bottle thrown at it

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads!
    saw that too, it was fucked up
    Shithouse who?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 36chambers
    I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads!

yeah i saw that 2 kinda fucked up but interestin 2 watch as for tha brainwashed girls they need sum propa education about black ppl def

can't blame 'em...I can't see the pics nor read this song, but from what I think...I'm Pro Black, teach my kids the same thing...white parents do the same with their seeds, it's inevitable, race war is gonna happen...take my word, 1ne.
    I bear tha' soul of a'hundred kings, heart of a runaway slave...
    shackle my hands an' feet together,...I got a "runaway brain..."~RaE

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

I'm pro my peoples, if you aint my peoples, you can go fuck yourself.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

afriKan kiLLa B

Yea, shit, u know i was cheking out en episode of there cartoon one morning. Why the fuck do they call Mountain Kilomanjaro K2? Ignorant lil white bitches thinking they ALL THAT
    SomeTimey