Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Job Interviews

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Sosa, are you qualified to be a sandwich artist?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

except for me a gorilla suit is an immediate hire

so if your in Humboldt come over to one of my establishment wear a gorilla suit and your hired

if your in Osaka guys make a

after all thy people aren't paying for big hairy men to serve them
    Last edited by Dokuro; 05-18-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Sosa, are you qualified to be a sandwich artist?
    haha. Thats the stupid name they give Subway people right? I can't make a sandwich that fast, and thats not sayin nothin for the slow ass subway fucks.

...... my subway girl takes her time on my sandwiches and she usually adds exta cheese thats what happens when you actually get to know the people who serve your food that and one time see slipped who phone number on one of the napkins.....uahhhh fat girls can be so cute some times they way the try.....

PRODIGAL SUN

I can see why you weren't hired, as someone else said, chewing gum gives the impression that you couldn't care less.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Well fast food places are pretty lenient on hiring people. You probably should have taken your grills out of your mouth before the interview also.

We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

No artificial sleazy

Chewing gum is one of the top 3 things they say you should never do at an interview. They don't care if you forgot to take it out. It just shows you had your mind elsewhere that day.

Veteran Member

Sosa, you're supposed to show your best behaviour and abilities to your potential employer and not give him any reason not to hire you.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

did you send a thank you card or email? i fucking refuse to do that even though that's kind of an accepted practice nowadays.

why the fuck would you be chewing gum at an interview? come on, bruh.

and art, it is gay as fuck, but you should do the email or card with some 'thank you for your time and consideration' or some bullshit on it.

you're basically prostituting yourself anyway, might as well go all out.

I'm highly surprised that Art's presence isn't in this thread. In threads like this, he'd accuse the thread starter for being on welfare, section 8, and other government assistance programs. I'm pretty sure that they're a lot of people who are unemployed but he's not attacking them. Maybe it has something to do with race. He constantly attacks me and believes that I'm greasy nigger (like Palehorse) but a meth smoking dumbass with an IQ of a 74 is ok in he's shitty book. Pittsburgh Steelers worshiping ass.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

why are you going to a job interview chewing gum? and if you just forgot to spit it out, hide that shit...it just shows that you're not taking it seriously
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm highly surprised that Art's presence isn't in this thread. In threads like this, he'd accuse the thread starter for being on welfare, section 8, and other government assistance programs. I'm pretty sure that they're a lot of people who are unemployed but he's not attacking them. Maybe it has something to do with race. He constantly attacks me and believes that I'm greasy nigger (like Palehorse) but a meth smoking dumbass with an IQ of a 74 is ok in he's shitty book. Pittsburgh Steelers worshiping ass.

I already posted in this thread
    The thread starter didn't suggest that he was out of work, so i didn't accuse him of such things
    I don't think unemployment has anything to do with race. You are the one always mentioning race, not me. You've mentioned in the past that you have been overlooked for jobs because you were black. I suggested that maybe you aren't as qualified as the other candidates. (whether white, black, et al.)
    I've never called you or anybody else a "greasy nigger." I challenge you to find a post of me using the N word at anytime other than when discussing the N word itself or when quoting somebody else.
    I can't even comprehend the rest of that sentence
    Yes. Go Steelers!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    you or anybody else a "greasy nigger." I challenge you to find a post of me using the N word at anytime other than when discussing the N word itself or when quoting somebody else.
    This is the point. Where did this welfare and section 8 nonsense come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    This is the point. Where did this welfare and section 8 nonsense come from?
    apparently you are a racist against black people because you think only black people can be on welfare and section 8. i've never suggested such a thing. the only person i've ever said anything about being on welfare is you. because you said you were going to sign up for welfare because you couldn't find a job. i don't think i ever mentioned section 8.

you said you couldn't even get a job interview because you are black. did you ever think it's because you aren't as qualified as the others that applied for the job. you even admitted that you only had applied for 3 jobs after graduating. i wouldn't interview your lazy ass either.