Thread: Illinois State Senator Christine Radogno: C.R.E.A.M.

Default Illinois State Senator Christine Radogno: C.R.E.A.M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lUMc...layer_embedded

Illinois State Senator Christine Radogno recently met with rapper Raekown the Chef,

Radogno who recently held court on fiscal matters related to the state's $15 billion dollar deficit.

Rae, who was in town for a show in Springfield last night (May 17th), shard financial advice with Radogno, who in turn, shared the knowledge with the General Assembly earlier today.

"Some of you may know that last night Raekwon from the Wu-Tang Clan was in town and I got some financial advice from him which I would like to share with all of you, because it does seem quite relevant," Senator Radogno told the General Assembly.

"Their advice to us is the most precious thing in the world is financial security and the well being of your family," Senator Radogno continued, before quoting Wu-Tang's classic song "C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me."

"You want to send your little ones to the best school and in the end you want to know you left them with peace of mind," Senator Rodogno said. "Nowadays we all know that cash rules everything around us. Cream. Get the money. Dollar dollar bill, y’all. Thank you."

Banned

hahaha!

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

omfg....
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

wrd

haha nice

Awkward..

It's funny, at no time in this country's history has cash ruled so little. The dolla dolla bill y'all is tanking.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    It's funny, at no time in this country's history has cash ruled so little. The dolla dolla bill y'all is tanking.
    truly a moron

Funny shit

Here in Brazil we have a senator, Eduardo Suplicy who supports the rap, and already cited several times on TV and in the senators house a few lyrics. Very funny too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCvMnZ7eTU
    You can see him in the middle of the crowd, around 1:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBtKAlfo0bo
    Here the infamous funny moment

Wow that's jokes lol

"wu-tangth clan"

but seriously, did that really happen?? i mean, cool that wu gets some love at the senate but...really?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)