once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: 'Adult baby' under investigation for Social Security fraud

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    wow i actually agree with Tectrus-Moe yeah destroy the welfare system
    I don't want the welfare system destroyed at all. If that were to happened, I have very good reason to believe that there would be catastrophic criminal acts such as robbery and murder. The murder rates across the USA would sky rocket! We're in a recession. If the government takes away food assistance, that'll only make our problems worst!

    I believe that the government should only reward people who truly need welfare. They should conduct intensive investigations to everyone who applies to confirm that whoever is applying needs the assistance, not the ones who are driving Chevy Cameros and using a EBT card. I've seen it.

  2. #17
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,654
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    thats not true. there's nobody in america at loss of food, even ppl on food assistance, with out without it.
    our poor are fat/obese, i don't think food assistance is saving anyone from starvation. you can get a weeks worth of food for 10 dollars.


    on the other hand welfare is cool cause it keep the ppl on it out of the job market and frees it up for ppl that want to take the working route through life. the only reason im against getting rid of it is a lot of those ppl will have to find jobs and that will put a bigger strain on the job market.

    off course a disproportionate amount won't want to find a job which is fine and out of the ones that do, epically shitty employees will be spawned

  3. #18

    Default

    there's nobody in america at loss of food


    smh

  4. #19
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I don't want the welfare system destroyed at all. If that were to happened, I have very good reason to believe that there would be catastrophic criminal acts such as robbery and murder. The murder rates across the USA would sky rocket! We're in a recession. If the government takes away food assistance, that'll only make our problems worst!

    I believe that the government should only reward people who truly need welfare. They should conduct intensive investigations to everyone who applies to confirm that whoever is applying needs the assistance, not the ones who are driving Chevy Cameros and using a EBT card. I've seen it.
    yeah well i was being a bit over the top but i have a gun

  5. #20
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,654
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    What? I never said anything about government handouts besides these fat asses. You mentioned my dad as if he was like yours. Honestly, my father didn't abandoned his family like yours did. In regards to welfare, weren't you on welfare for a long period of time? You constantly call me a pussy when you're the one who called the damn cops because someone send you mail from WTC. You call me a pussy because I won't degrade myself to fat ugly chicks like yourself. You call me a pussy because I'm hating on people who's milking the system? I'm not hating on anyone. I'm calling them out on their bullshit. There's a difference. You call me a pussy when you're the one who made threads about penises and semen.

    Yeah, I'm weak for not liking someone because he's obese and lives a life as a baby. This big nose headed Nigerian is starting to get on my damn nerves!
    LOL I qualified for food stamps for 1 tax period cause my dad was send us cartoonish amounts of informal money through the mail for the 2 years he was in nigeria making cartoonish amounts of formal money and none of it counted as income on top of my own abusive income cause we were under his name.

    that's called the YAP nigga hahahaahah!! The people 'milking the system' aren't the ones getting the real handouts you pussy, it's the people making the system that rip you off every single day and convince you someone getting 300 dollars out of a 7 trillion dollar budget is the one 'stealing' from you.


    I live in the fucking suburbs homie. the minute i mentioned our food stamp ballerism everyone of my neighbors growing up let me in on their own baller ass schemes, WAY baller then my own, i was just getting free food from DUH GUHBUMMENT, these white mother fuckers were getting free tvs and interest free loans. shit was dope. i commend them.

    quit being a slave homie. figure it out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Pretty much, though. According to TSA, you'd be "hating on a nigga" because you're not getting yours.

    Nigerians are known for running big time scams. I think that's why he always gets upset when people get called out for milking the system, stealing, or milking people in general.
    no stupid, white ppl are know for running big scams, they just convince all you retards and slaves that what they're doing is legit so they're faced with the paradox of hypocrisy when black ppl (nigerians, being the only ones with sense) do it.

    419 email scams are literally the exact same thing as the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes marketed by Ed McMan or whatever his name was.


    so quit being a fucking sucker. you're literally hating on someone cause he's standing in a soup kitchen for being too fat to work by government standards. like YOU deserve the handouts and he doesn't niether of you do, he just has enough sense to go get it and you're bitching and being a sucker. He's not in a position of affluence or wealth, nor can he ever brag about his position to you, so why be upset that he's getting a white child's allowance cause he's a fat ass?

  6. #21
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,654
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    there's nobody in america at loss of food


    smh
    post the fat ass that's at loss of food you ovaltine fiend.
    skampoe?

  7. #22
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    LOL I qualified for food stamps for 1 tax period cause my dad was send us cartoonish amounts of informal money through the mail for the 2 years he was in nigeria making cartoonish amounts of formal money and none of it counted as income on top of my own abusive income cause we were under his name.

    that's called the YAP nigga hahahaahah!! The people 'milking the system' aren't the ones getting the real handouts you pussy, it's the people making the system that rip you off every single day and convince you someone getting 300 dollars out of a 7 trillion dollar budget is the one 'stealing' from you.


    I live in the fucking suburbs homie. the minute i mentioned our food stamp ballerism everyone of my neighbors growing up let me in on their own baller ass schemes, WAY baller then my own, i was just getting free food from DUH GUHBUMMENT, these white mother fuckers were getting free tvs and interest free loans. shit was dope. i commend them.

    quit being a slave homie. figure it out.



    no stupid, white ppl are know for running big scams, they just convince all you retards and slaves that what they're doing is legit so they're faced with the paradox of hypocrisy when black ppl (nigerians, being the only ones with sense) do it.

    419 email scams are literally the exact same thing as the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes marketed by Ed McMan or whatever his name was.


    so quit being a fucking sucker. you're literally hating on someone cause he's standing in a soup kitchen for being too fat to work by government standards. like YOU deserve the handouts and he doesn't niether of you do, he just has enough sense to go get it and you're bitching and being a sucker. He's not in a position of affluence or wealth, nor can he ever brag about his position to you, so why be upset that he's getting a white child's allowance cause he's a fat ass?
    destroy the welfare system no government aid let them all die because people like the nigers are taking advantage of it so know every one loses

  8. #23

    Default

    I don't like the idea of pulling scams or stealing for that matter. I think it bs and karma is a pain in the butt. I'm a legit person and if I want something, I'll get it the legal way. If people choose to steal, scam, and lie their way through life, then that's on them. I have no control over that. It's their life. I just call people out. I guess that makes me a bad guy and them the good guys.{-_-}

  9. #24
    BASCO
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    god, shut the fuck you up pussy lol.
    the fuck are you implying? you should get government handouts and that person shouldn't? quit being a fucking baby dude. Ok the nigga gets free shit, so what? Is it making YOUR life any less pleasurable or didn't you trap yourself in a hole of virginity and ignorance by yourself?

    If you want free government shit just tell them you're retarded and you can get it too. you'll get GLORY just like your 'friend' (father). Until then you're a fag for hating on someone just cause they're milking the government. so what nigga LOL it's not like the government has turned him into the eternal baller or somethign it's probably like fucking 300 dollars a month. get a corn voucher pussy

    lol

    and cosign tsa ... i dont see what continuously bitching about stuff like this does for your life

  10. #25

    Default

    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I don't want the welfare system destroyed at all. If that were to happened, I have very good reason to believe that there would be catastrophic criminal acts such as robbery and murder. The murder rates across the USA would sky rocket! We're in a recession. If the government takes away food assistance, that'll only make our problems worst!

    I believe that the government should only reward people who truly need welfare. They should conduct intensive investigations to everyone who applies to confirm that whoever is applying needs the assistance, not the ones who are driving Chevy Cameros and using a EBT card. I've seen it.
    First off, this is the 19th time I've seen you do this. Learn the difference between worse and worst, you fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I don't like the idea of pulling scams or stealing for that matter. I think it bs and karma is a pain in the butt. I'm a legit person and if I want something, I'll get it the legal way. If people choose to steal, scam, and lie their way through life, then that's on them. I have no control over that. It's their life. I just call people out. I guess that makes me a bad guy and them the good guys.{-_-}
    The department of children and families, which is the division of welfare you are talking about, gets funded 80.1 billion a year, or about half of one percent of the budget. This is a drop in the proverbial bucket, so to speak. It isn't even worth a debate. Do people take advantage of the system? Sure, but why are you so worried about the poor robbing the system, when the rich have instituted a mass transfer of wealth and are systematically killing the middle class? I guarantee the money they are stealing is exponentially larger than the poor, who are just looking for a hand out to survive, or get a leg up. I say, let 'em. Think about how you are bombarded with unnecessary fines, unnecessary fees, regulations and rules that stifle growth and keep you exactly where you are, or on the way down. It's time you retarded black republicans started focusing your attention on the real criminals, and stop buying into the lie, stop feeding your own selfish jealousy. Try focusing your attention on something that matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    It's time you retarded black republicans started focusing your attention on the real criminals, and stop buying into the lie, stop feeding your own selfish jealousy.
    I'm not republican, you idiot. I don't have the resources to be republican. For the last time, I'm not jealous of a man who pretends to be a baby. Think about it, Brock. Seriously, Brock, just think for a moment. What is this jealously you speak of? People who expose Social Security frauds are jealous? I'm the bad guy here. Thanks a lot, guys!

  13. #28

    Default

    I don't usually agree with TSA, but he made some good points.

    As did Brock.


    But this adult baby guy is an idiot.

    If you're gonna scam the system, don't make videos and websites that outright disprove your disability claims.

    This guy can definitely work, he could build custom adult sized cribs for other big baby retards, or oversized baby walkers, or whatever.

    Something pertinant to his odd fetish lifestyle.

    Instead of collecting SSI, dude should apply for a small business loan or Gov't grant and tap into that market.

    There's potential to make lots of money with all the deviant freaks out there.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not republican, you idiot. I don't have the resources to be republican. For the last time, I'm not jealous of a man who pretends to be a baby. Think about it, Brock. Seriously, Brock, just think for a moment. What is this jealously you speak of? People who expose Social Security frauds are jealous? I'm the bad guy here. Thanks a lot, guys!
    You may not think you're a Republican, but that is simply because you don't know the policies of the republican party. By the way you articulate your thoughts, you're Republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  15. #30
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •