Thread: Block McCloud - Crazy Man (Straitjacket Remix) f/RA The Rugged Man & Celph Titled

Default Block McCloud - Crazy Man (Straitjacket Remix) f/RA The Rugged Man & Celph Titled

Banned

damn block mcloud is fucking terrible...

dude LOVES the sound of his own voice!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this video

"i wanna play a psychotic clown! that will make an impression. nobody has ever explored theses waters in rap!"

also big LOL @ CELPH TITLEDS appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see why CELPH TITLED was avoiding cameras like the plague his first 10 years out!!!!!!!!

LOL @ a white dude with red hair dyed black, dropping nigga like super gangster on all his early shit

i mean just off of physical appearance alone... i have to say... celph titled is one of the corniest mothafuckas out...

i mean put it all together... you used to dye your beard black... and now youre dancing around in a cheap video... in a skully and combat boots.....

BABWHBHBWHBHBAHWBHABAHBWHBAHB WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ block mcloud thinking hes the underground AKON... shut your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

block mccloud perfecting his corny hooks... so he can serve all 12 of his fans a whole album of his non sense...

my next batch of mac n cheese will touch more niggas than this fools music ever will!!!!!!!!!!!

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

hahaha angry i think you put it best when you called him "that cartoon gangsta nigga"

i think its hilarious, its like he was the super gangster... then he realized that with all the exposure he couldn't stay in that lane forever so now he's a parody of what he used to shoot for

irrefutably a cornball but still love the boy's music and he's unlike anybody else so that's refreshing, seeing someone do their own thing

block mccloud, don't know what to say, i've always thought he could SPIT but he went down a few notches in my book when he started singing garbage hooks EVERYWHERE, and he's gone down another few with this insane clown posse shit, embarrassing

never in my life could i say something negative about rugged man so peace to that dude, at least they managed to get a legitimate crazy man in the video lol

dope
    Apathy - Stop What Ya Doin (Feat. Celph Titled, DJ Premier) Nuttkase RMX

muzzik page - http://www.facebook.com/nuttkasemusic

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    damn block mcloud is fucking terrible...

dude LOVES the sound of his own voice!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this video

"i wanna play a psychotic clown! that will make an impression. nobody has ever explored theses waters in rap!"

also big LOL @ CELPH TITLEDS appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see why CELPH TITLED was avoiding cameras like the plague his first 10 years out!!!!!!!!

LOL @ a white dude with red hair dyed black, dropping nigga like super gangster on all his early shit

i mean just off of physical appearance alone... i have to say... celph titled is one of the corniest mothafuckas out...

i mean put it all together... you used to dye your beard black... and now youre dancing around in a cheap video... in a skully and combat boots.....

BABWHBHBWHBHBAHWBHABAHBWHBAHB WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ block mcloud thinking hes the underground AKON... shut your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

block mccloud perfecting his corny hooks... so he can serve all 12 of his fans a whole album of his non sense...

my next batch of mac n cheese will touch more niggas than this fools music ever will!!!!!!!!!!!

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, u mad!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.