once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: China warns USA with war

Wu Vatican

no chance. not gonna happen.

who owns over half of the United States debt?

China.

who finances chinas economy by buying shit that says 'made in china' on it?

the United States.

end thread.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

thats the very reason why its going to happen

dude we don't have to pay them back if we go to war

unless we lose which is impossible even if are army was gone they would never succeed in invading ever last one of us have guns and we all will fight to are last

all me except for the nazi thing
    Last edited by Dokuro; 05-26-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    thats the very reason why its going to happen

dude we don't have to pay them back if we go to war

unless we lose which is impossible even if are army was gone they would never succeed in invading ever last one of us have guns and we all will fight to are last

its way more complex than that. im not even going to sit here and pretend like im an expert on the whole thing, but i know my fair share.

if the US defaults on its loans to china that would be a terrible thing for american credit and american banks.

additionally we can afford the stuff we buy now because its made so cheaply in china now. we arent getting those jobs back for good reason.

you pay a chinamen cents on the hour to do a job the US requires to be paid at least 7.50 or whatever it is now, prices of everything would sky rocket.

we depend on china as much as they depend on us.

i would defiantly say both sides do not trust each other 100%, but i would also say both sides know they need each other for different reasons.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

No artificial sleazy

lmao @ quoting the gimmick and account and trying to hold a rational discussion with it.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    its way more complex than that. im not even going to sit here and pretend like im an expert on the whole thing, but i know my fair share.

if the US defaults on its loans to china that would be a terrible thing for american credit and american banks.

additionally we can afford the stuff we buy now because its made so cheaply in china now. we arent getting those jobs back for good reason.

you pay a chinamen cents on the hour to do a job the US requires to be paid at least 7.50 or whatever it is now, prices of everything would sky rocket.

we depend on china as much as they depend on us.

i would defiantly say both sides do not trust each other 100%, but i would also say both sides know they need each other for different reasons.
    yeah you about summed up the global economy but china is not playing but the same rules and thats the problem they artificially inflate there money to make us owe them more

and robbie keep laughing i'm still one of the most rational people here

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

this all started in 2008? when the u.s did default on the loan.., since then theirs been various sources claiming that chinese military is inside the usa,. ( under nato )

we really need to move on and stop seeing each country as individual,. they are all corporations(you give consent every step of the way), their out to make profit,. we are just workers in that corporation.
    so saying usa will defeat india, china, for monetary gains,. that have nothing to do with us as humans,.,. being patriotic and defending your own 'country'
    with out reason or trying to understand the complexitys of the situation,.
    why create the divide? the elite/banksters/monarchs use the working class/poor to fight in wars, so their countries will have more land/minerals/oil

let me get this right.. lois will defend the usa. even tho they fucked up money wise.. not just with china, but failed companies,, bs like enron,.corporations getting get out of jail cards, while the average human suffers..the continued fascist state that is encroaching into western societies...

all you need is for the workers, to stand up and say.. not in my name..its slowly happening.. so many protests all over the world this last week.
    that change is slowly coming,.

it has to come to that point where usa realizes that they never can pay back those loans and will just say fuck it. if they wait too long china will be much stronger. the best option would be to provocate a war with this pakistan issue and rape those gooks. of course i dont think america could support such a war without great sacrifices.

but shits about to go down. hehe i sound lika some stupid Keep Taking Losses

the stupidity is staggering.

PRODIGAL SUN

Swag.

Anyone thinking a war with china would be a cakewalk clearly is a retard to the highest degree

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    yeah you about summed up the global economy but china is not playing but the same rules and thats the problem they artificially inflate there money to make us owe them more

and robbie keep laughing i'm still one of the most rational people here

???

People in the US are accusing them of devaluing their money so it makes their goods cheaper on the world market and in turn makes their goods more attractive to buy.

We actually want them to inflate there money so US goods going into China would become cheaper to them.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

China has officially put the United States on notice that Washington’s planned attack on Pakistan will be interpreted as an act of aggression against Beijing. This blunt warning represents the first known strategic ultimatum received by the United States in half a century, going back to Soviet warnings during the Berlin crisis of 1958-1961, and indicates the grave danger of general war growing out of the US-Pakistan confrontation.

“Any Attack on Pakistan Would be Construed as an Attack on China”

aahahahahahah

finally. soembody telling these fags they cant do whatever they want to do.

Pakistan has been a major ally of the Eritrean gov Sha'abia since before we won our independence.

they were one of the only countries holding us down while we were being oppressed by ethiopians with US support

and they are still one of our major allies while the US calls us a "terrorist" state and putting us on the terrorist list while obama meets with the ethiopian leader who has been terrorrizing eritrea for 14 years

its obvious who is riding with who.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

pakistan cannot be trusted. i dont support any wars with anyone, but it's clear that pakistan is a threat to the "war on terrorism". and if the stories of al qaeda having connections within the pakistani gov. and intelligence agencies is true, then pakistans nuclear abbilities pose a threat to the world.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

who the fuck is going to loan the US money if they default on their loan?

u think anybody will be willing to loan them money after that?

its not rocket science.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"