Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Yo Crack Maximott

  1. #1
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Yo Crack Maximott

    im going to brownsville tomorow, so PM me or post where you going to be at tomorow for i can go there, lets see if you can back up your shit. ill check for the PM or post tomorow on my aunt's/uncle's computer over in flatbush.nigga, dont bitch out now, give me them roundz.

  2. #2

    Default Go

    ohhhh shiiiiit.
    ________
    Babe college
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:21 PM.

  3. #3
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    haahahahaahaha,....pistol whip him for me OB4PRL
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  4. #4
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    haahahahaahaha,....pistol whip him for me OB4PRL
    lol,iight yo, no doubt.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    spic crack maximott dun gonsa be on the block where dat boy crackmaximott dun always be at nigga slangin that crack.nigga who is u nigga who is u thinkin u's can just walk through crackmaximotts hood nigga. shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt spic u's gonsa get capped nigga. nigga come to brownsville and ask bout dat boy crackmaximott nigga. nigga u 's gonsa be in a bodybag spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt tttttcrack maximott dun bodied spics already nigga u's think maximott dun gonsa have a problem capped u's spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttt maximott dun gonsa get one of dem boys dat be on da block to dun videotape maximott capped u nigga. bitch nigga. u's bitches

  6. #6
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    ^^^^^ Lmao Lmao!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    Quote Originally Posted by crackmaximott
    spic crack maximott dun gonsa be on the block where dat boy crackmaximott dun always be at nigga slangin that crack.nigga who is u nigga who is u thinkin u's can just walk through crackmaximotts hood nigga. shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt spic u's gonsa get capped nigga. nigga come to brownsville and ask bout dat boy crackmaximott nigga. nigga u 's gonsa be in a bodybag spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt tttttcrack maximott dun bodied spics already nigga u's think maximott dun gonsa have a problem capped u's spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttt maximott dun gonsa get one of dem boys dat be on da block to dun videotape maximott capped u nigga. bitch nigga. u's bitches
    words from an man who is about to get knocked the fuck out

    Lets Connect Politic-Ditto


  8. #8
    "Old-timer" Reggie_Noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Denmark
    Age
    27
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    Maximott will slap any bitches asking for dat crackmaximott
    Shithouse who?

  9. #9
    I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,972
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    Quote Originally Posted by crackmaximott
    spic crack maximott dun gonsa be on the block where dat boy crackmaximott dun always be at nigga slangin that crack.nigga who is u nigga who is u thinkin u's can just walk through crackmaximotts hood nigga. shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt spic u's gonsa get capped nigga. nigga come to brownsville and ask bout dat boy crackmaximott nigga. nigga u 's gonsa be in a bodybag spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt tttttcrack maximott dun bodied spics already nigga u's think maximott dun gonsa have a problem capped u's spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttt maximott dun gonsa get one of dem boys dat be on da block to dun videotape maximott capped u nigga. bitch nigga. u's bitches
    I'm sayin what block you be on nigga.


    Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

  10. #10
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    Quote Originally Posted by crackmaximott
    spic crack maximott dun gonsa be on the block where dat boy crackmaximott dun always be at nigga slangin that crack.nigga who is u nigga who is u thinkin u's can just walk through crackmaximotts hood nigga. shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt spic u's gonsa get capped nigga. nigga come to brownsville and ask bout dat boy crackmaximott nigga. nigga u 's gonsa be in a bodybag spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt tttttcrack maximott dun bodied spics already nigga u's think maximott dun gonsa have a problem capped u's spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttt maximott dun gonsa get one of dem boys dat be on da block to dun videotape maximott capped u nigga. bitch nigga. u's bitches
    nigga, wtf? that didnt tell me shit, except that you all talk, and you added mad "shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt"'s than usual,so you sound scared, and nigga ill go there rollin deep with some real hood niggaz, og's, so whats good? what address you going to be at? and what time? because im already in flatbush,so whats good son? you scared? nigga you gangsta, cant say what street you going yo be at?

  11. #11
    I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,972
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    LOL maximotts like, "shieeeeeeeeeeeet teh spic dun figguhed meh out"


    Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

  12. #12
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    LOL maximotts like, "shieeeeeeeeeeeet teh spic dun figguhed meh out"
    hell yea this niggaz shittin bricks now, he was thinkin i would never go over there, so he ran his mouth, now that im going there hes fuckin pet. he here callin up all his boiz like "damn yo, this fuckin spic going to come through, get everybody and tell them to come to the crib, and bring a extra pair of pants, because i just shitted myself", i guess thats why he said "ssssssssshhhhhhhhiiiieeettt" so much,lol.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    spic crack maximott dun told u nigga he be posted up on maximotts block nigga slangin that crack nigga. nigga roll wif ur homies thru brownsville nigga dey all be leavin in bodybags nigga. nigga where yo aunt and uncle live nigga. give me the address nigga. let dat boy crack maximott visit you nigga. nigga if u come thru brownsville nigga u dun find dat boy maximott nigga dat boy maximott finds u's spic. nigga yo soft homos prully aint even in brownsville nigga u's prully styll be in pussy town spic. nigga just come through the hood n ask bout dat boy maximott nigga maximotts homeys dat be from rikers dun capped u nigga. soft homo dun try call out dat boy maximott nigga in maximotts hood nigga. nigga maximotts a cot damn murderer and crack dealer nigga u's think dat boy maximott dun got a problem capped u's spic. u's bitches

  14. #14
    Veteran Member Chief 'Broom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    he ain't gonna give you no address

  15. #15
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

    Quote Originally Posted by crackmaximott
    spic crack maximott dun told u nigga he be posted up on maximotts block nigga slangin that crack nigga. nigga roll wif ur homies thru brownsville nigga dey all be leavin in bodybags nigga. nigga where yo aunt and uncle live nigga. give me the address nigga. let dat boy crack maximott visit you nigga. nigga if u come thru brownsville nigga u dun find dat boy maximott nigga dat boy maximott finds u's spic. nigga yo soft homos prully aint even in brownsville nigga u's prully styll be in pussy town spic. nigga just come through the hood n ask bout dat boy maximott nigga maximotts homeys dat be from rikers dun capped u nigga. soft homo dun try call out dat boy maximott nigga in maximotts hood nigga. nigga maximotts a cot damn murderer and crack dealer nigga u's think dat boy maximott dun got a problem capped u's spic. u's bitches
    wtf is your real name? is it terrance? i remember that fuckin thread that mixtape mutt did, and you hit him up on AIM, and you say you really live in deleware and your real name is terrance daniels,and your really white,lmao, let met get that thread and put it up, i need some comic relif.

Similar Threads

  1. Which Deck verse is the best TO YOU...
    By EAC in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 01:54 PM
  2. Darkside Beats
    By SnakeyeS in forum Audio Booth
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2005, 06:38 PM
  3. New...I need Help
    By Great_Cuban in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •