Thread: Work on PlayStation 4 underway, may include fewer custom parts

Default Work on PlayStation 4 underway, may include fewer custom parts

gay.

the PS3 is like the mac of the console world because it had those custom parts imo. but shit my PS3 still has lots of life left in it and i dont expect it to fail on me anytime soon, plus i still got a year n half worth of warranty.

essentially, i read Sony is cheaping out on parts for a cheaper product. not a good look

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

My PS3 weighs more than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    gay.

the PS3 is like the mac of the console world because it had those custom parts imo. but shit my PS3 still has lots of life left in it and i dont expect it to fail on me anytime soon, plus i still got a year n half worth of warranty.

essentially, i read Sony is cheaping out on parts for a cheaper product. not a good look
    MacBooks were voted the best laptop in production this past month

When was the last time you heard of someone replacing console parts to customize apart from soldering mod chips? I agree it's shitty to cut costs with hardware, but Sony most likely needs to increase margins in the short term to satisfy shareholders after losing potentially billions during this recent security breach.

Im just not thrilled with dealing with something like a ring of death hardware failure like microsofts sub par 1st - 3rd gen systems.