Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vast Aire f/Raekwon & Vordul Mega – Thor’s Hammer

Didn't even remember this track, thanks Young Gun!
    Ain’t nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
    Didn't even remember this track, thanks Young Gun!
    No problem man! People will say what they will about their solo records, but when Cannibal Ox get together expect the unexpected haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
    People will say what they will about their solo records, but when Cannibal Ox get together expect the unexpected haha!
    Revolution Of Yung Havoks is a good one, I also liked Look mommy No Hands (or whatever it's name was), I actually have no idea how many albums they have as solo artists.

New Can Ox album, with beats and features like Thor's Hammer, would be ill as fuck.
    Ain’t nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Rae's flow is nice on here
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

Quote Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
    Revolution Of Yung Havoks is a good one, I also liked Look mommy No Hands (or whatever it's name was), I actually have no idea how many albums they have as solo artists.

New Can Ox album, with beats and features like Thor's Hammer, would be ill as fuck.
    That album (Young Havoks) is easily in my top 10 Hip Hop albums. Great memories bumpin that while walking through various big cities, but all of Vordul's albums suite that setting in my opinion. It got/gets me through hard times though. Vast is real hit or miss with me, Look Mom No Hands was alright, as was Ox 2010. But I'd recommend Vordul's two other solos Yung World and Megagraphitti, the former being incredibly dark.

I get chills every time I listen to that joint.

Check out Psalm 82 in my signature, it has a similar rugged Wu feel to it. Vordul's verse is crazy. If that track is a taste of things to come, I'm readying my plate for the main course, haha.

All 3 of them new ox songs have got played to death on my stereo. The rare group that has cerebral content as well as creative music and flows.

All 3 of them new ox songs have got played to death on my stereo. The rare group that has cerebral content as well as creative music and flows.
    Word, ya can count on the Ox to deliver that's fasho. Though I'm hoping there's a bit more balance on the LP, cause a Vast Aire solo on a maxi just seems like a cheap way to gain more of a spotlight without a Vordul track to represent as well. I really dig Gotham, Psalm 82, and Bill Cosmiq's production on Gases in Hell.

And since it's not in my sig anymore, here's the Cannibal Ox joints from their latest maxi for those who haven't heard.

Some tracks from their most recent show.