once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHERE DiD WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM?

lmao

THE REAL PCP

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    YEA THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL SAYS WHERE PART OF THE ASHER TRIBE FROM ORGINIAL MAN 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

The Real 12 Tribes Of Israel

Judah - so called Negros
    Benjamin - so called West Indians
    Levi - so called Hatians
    Ephraim - so called Pureto Ricans
    Simeon - so called Dominicans
    Manasseh - so called Cubans
    Zebulon - so called Guataemala to Panama
    Gad - North American Indians
    Reuben - Seminole Indians
    Napthali - Argentina to Chile
    Asher - Colombia to Uruquay
    Issachar - Mexicans

Oh word? So you were swimmin' in the God's nuts while he descended from the heavens onto Israel soil?

never seen such bullshit then the original 12 tribes

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Gorilla199 UFO HATS Why are aliens and the white man so similar? Its because whites are a genetic mutation of gods adversary creation whom was cast down on earth. God created man. He also created the devil whom was cast down to the lower earth. The fallen angel had sex with men( gods created self image). The devil mingle with woman and produced sin in the world. This is where sin comes from. This is where the white man originated from- fallen angels. Do you see the characteristics white man and the alien have? don't believe look up white man with tales. Then dig up the Atlantis legend , then go back to Jacob and Esau in the bible! is the story seeming to become clear for you? Whites have no melanin because they aren't of gods creation. This is why they need UV protection,they have a hard time reproducing even though they the richest race on the planet...They still have birthing problems. The white man is not the white man he's a red devil. . genetic characteristic traits passed on through to man kind! They turn red not white they are trying to run from their heritage while chastising others about being indigenous to earth. They instituted law unto the land as form of paper and signatures! then took away mans natural law away (the creator/ divine law) Ask yourself one important question why do white migrant to take land soooooo often? Also why do whites dominate other cultures for a -belief system/s? where did they come from any way? doesn't our earliest heritage tell us god made 1 man and 1 women. so where did all the races come from? also if you believe in the monkey theory , ask yourself? a powerful monkey De-evolving into a weak human and becoming fur-less! is that evolution or De-evolution! even though nature wouldn't produce anything that De-evolves. aren't everyone supposed to be covered in fur due to evolution? shouldn't all monkeys look like -us- literally? we evolved(so they say) from walking with no shoes- to needing shoes!(perfectly with mother earth) ask yourself how many monkeys get athletes foots? lol
    What since does that make to u? Is that EVOLUTION does that make since? If any u are 1 idiot of a person!

actually the Grigori fell in love with man and women then were cast out because of the love they had

and all the human were then killed the mothers the fathers and the children Mastema saw to that personaly

the offspring of the angels were mans greatest heroes and Mastema hunted them down until there were all dead

regardless of race every civilization had a great hero that did superhuman things

like those brothers in Incan who killed carbranca the mountain sized turtle

or Gilgamesh the king of heroes who was Somalian

you shouldn't copy and past lies

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

I THINK IM NOT GONNA TAKE ANY INFo FROM A DEVIL WHO GETS SUNBURNED

No artificial sleazy

Gorilla199 UFO HATS Why are aliens and the white man so similar? Its because whites are a genetic mutation of gods adversary creation whom was cast down on earth. God created man. He also created the devil whom was cast down to the lower earth. The fallen angel had sex with men( gods created self image). The devil mingle with woman and produced sin in the world. This is where sin comes from. This is where the white man originated from- fallen angels. Do you see the characteristics white man and the alien have? don't believe look up white man with tales. Then dig up the Atlantis legend , then go back to Jacob and Esau in the bible! is the story seeming to become clear for you? Whites have no melanin because they aren't of gods creation. This is why they need UV protection,they have a hard time reproducing even though they the richest race on the planet...They still have birthing problems. The white man is not the white man he's a red devil. . genetic characteristic traits passed on through to man kind! They turn red not white they are trying to run from their heritage while chastising others about being indigenous to earth. They instituted law unto the land as form of paper and signatures! then took away mans natural law away (the creator/ divine law) Ask yourself one important question why do white migrant to take land soooooo often? Also why do whites dominate other cultures for a -belief system/s? where did they come from any way? doesn't our earliest heritage tell us god made 1 man and 1 women. so where did all the races come from? also if you believe in the monkey theory , ask yourself? a powerful monkey De-evolving into a weak human and becoming fur-less! is that evolution or De-evolution! even though nature wouldn't produce anything that De-evolves. aren't everyone supposed to be covered in fur due to evolution? shouldn't all monkeys look like -us- literally? we evolved(so they say) from walking with no shoes- to needing shoes!(perfectly with mother earth) ask yourself how many monkeys get athletes foots? lol
    What since does that make to u? Is that EVOLUTION does that make since? If any u are 1 idiot of a person!

lmao @
    the extent some people go to for dealing with self esteem issues.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I THINK IM NOT GONNA TAKE ANY INFo FROM A DEVIL WHO GETS SUNBURNED
    ahahah
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

hahhhahaah at ceited i'm blacker then you

lois gets sunburn on the inside.

LOL@tenderfooted monkeys

no way my insides are blacker then my out sides

but i can see were your going there some times i forget i'm black then i look in the mirror

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    how long does it take for a black man to turn white? (no Tissa)
    how am i white? im one of 2 ppl on this board that can speak an african language and isn't 73+% european decent but walks around sayings he's cherokee out of ignorance and low self esteem.

touch, i dont by the whole 'evolving' it's adapting, because with evolution you don't lose the strong qualities of the past such as the ability to BE IN THE SUN or DEVELOP MALE PECTORALS.

i like how anyone with a vague understanding of the general concept of 'evolution' becomes a studied expert once they hit the reply to post button

your white get over it

its not where you from its where you at