Thread: NEW!! Valkill - "Armor Of God" [prod. Jake One] (DOPE)

Default NEW!! Valkill - "Armor Of God" [prod. Jake One] (DOPE)

Now usually I don't post most of the dope tracks that I come across every day on here anymore since I do that @ The Lost Tapes instead. This was so fucking dope though, so for those of you who for some reason don't check out The Lost Tapes, I just had to share.

Both Valkill and Jake One absolutely tears this track to pieces, this is the best shit i heard all week. y'all should check out my blog at least once a day tho (haha shameless self-promotion but who cares), hit the sig for new tracks by MOP/Mega Trife, Afrika Bambaataa/DJ Premier and videos by Sadat X/Grant Parks/Grand Daddy IU, Ken Ring & MOP, Blaq Poet, Pharoahe Monch/Styles P and a full Big L/OC show that was posted here a while back but if you missed it you need to see it if you're a fan. all those updates where just yesterday. ok enough with trying to lure non believers inside haha, enjoy the track cuz it's BANGIN!

song is only available to stream right now, @ SoundCloud but it is the title track from Valkill's upcoming album. anyone got any more info on that, like producers, etc. i know there's a few Valkill heads in here.

http://soundcloud.com/molemen/vakill...of-god-prod-by
    ^^ click here or on the picture to stream ^^

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

thanks homie, been anticipating this

"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati

shit is dope
    that beat is nice

Quote Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
    thanks homie, been anticipating this
    same here