once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Corky vs. IMT (Inspectah Meth-Tical)

  1. #1
    Veteran Member corky831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Corky vs. IMT (Inspectah Meth-Tical)

    Yo its tough starting off this battling shit,
    I break off ya mom proper by rattling her clit,
    don't mean to be offensive, but thats just my nature,
    I lay down the law, no need for legislature,
    Glad you took the challenge, but tough task to pass,
    Rhymes you kicked to Kingshyt? they rank in lower class,
    My ass crack can spit better trash than you,
    that's not saying much, since it leaks steamy poo,
    INS and Meth are two of my favorites,
    Tical is a Classic, we all should savor it,
    but your lines don't match too well with your name,
    and I hit ya dame's snatch, it'll never be the same,
    My lyrics are quirky, why you think they call me Corky,
    I like to go H.A.M., but your mom's a bit too porky,
    16 bars of vulgarity, and I'm just about to be done,
    your newly acquired brother, well...let's just say he's my son!
    Last edited by corky831; 06-13-2011 at 12:03 PM.
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

  2. #2
    Inspektah Meth-Tical
    Guest

    Default

    Steamy poo? Damn son you never graduated from pre school//
    now you trynna be cool// i'll let you catch up so let me teach fool//
    one plus one is two, two plus two is four//
    Corky plus the mic shittttt!!!! NOOOOOO//
    Aight now fuck the maths and lets do some science with it//
    Kid your head so hard Iíll defy the laws of physics//
    Your mum raped your ass got you afraid to talk to women//
    I bust it off with rhythms// walk with visions//
    House of flying daggers your head gonna come off like chickens//
    when you lay down the law i break it down instantly//
    fuck rap you have a big career head in the clown industry//
    put on a fake smile// i'm sicker than those that rape child//
    i got a great style it's ancient thats why ur mum digs like an archaeologist//
    when i'm dropping it atomic//ask Inspectah deck how i flee with the lottery//
    what i'm plotting is murderous// son you never heard of this//
    so g force me// or that stone will read RIP corky//
    Last edited by Inspektah Meth-Tical; 06-18-2011 at 09:18 AM.

  3. #3
    Balls Deep food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,330
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    aaAHAHAHAHA
    We do it for the people.





  4. #4
    Balls Deep food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,330
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    Yo its tough starting off this battling shit,
    I break off ya mom proper by rattling her clit,
    don't mean to be offensive, but thats just my nature,
    I lay down the law, no need for legislature,
    Glad you took the challenge, but tough task to pass,
    Rhymes you kicked to Kingshyt? they rank in lower class,
    My ass crack can spit better trash than you,
    that's not saying much, since it leaks steamy poo,
    INS and Meth are two of my favorites,
    Tical is a Classic, we all should savor it,
    but your lines don't match too well with your name,
    and I hit ya dame's snatch, it'll never be the same,
    My lyrics are quirky, why you think they call me Corky,
    I like to go H.A.M., but your mom's a bit too porky,
    16 bars of vulgarity, and I'm just about to be done,
    your newly acquired brother, well...let's just say he's my son!
    We do it for the people.





  5. #5
    Balls Deep food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,330
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
    Steamy poo? Damn son you never graduated from pre school//
    now you trynna be cool// i'll let you catch up so let me teach fool//
    one plus one is two, two plus two is four//
    Corky plus the mic shittttt!!!! NOOOOOO//
    Aight now fuck the maths and lets do some science with it//
    Kid your head so hard Iíll defy the laws of physics//
    Your mum raped your ass got you afraid to talk to women//
    I bust it off with rhythms// walk with visions//
    House of flying daggers your head gonna come off like chickens//
    when you lay down the law i break it down instantly//
    fuck rap you have a big career head in the clown industry//
    put on a fake smile// i'm sicker than those that rape child//
    i got a great style it's ancient thats why ur mum digs like an archaeologist//
    when i'm dropping it atomic//ask Inspectah deck how i flee with the lottery//
    what i'm plotting is murderous// son you never heard of this//
    so g force me// or that stone will read RIP corky//
    We do it for the people.





  6. #6
    brolic bearded bastard APOLLO STASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Borough Q
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,442
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    hahahahahahha

  7. #7
    Veteran Member corky831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Dude, you can't even rap, none of your lines rhyme?
    You a Lemon, and none of us really want some Lime,
    It's a crime how you think you can shine on me,
    and I flee with the lottery, while you suffer from sodomy,
    I got a rusty pole, shoving it up your ass crack,
    treat you like a muslim, bomb in your napsack,
    watch your ass explode when I detonate that shit,
    I spit on your remains, yo lyrically Im insane,
    you wanna talk sciences? you better bring your vest,
    Got a Bachelors in Chemistry, I was better than the rest,
    Senior project involved microwave irradiation,
    oxidation of a ketone, you know who the fuck you facing?
    I'm a smart ass dude, don't even fuck with my math,
    you a chicken, I bet you even cluck when you laugh,
    Stay outta my path, your bitch I like to fuck in the bath,
    Split the cheeks in two, my dick I like to tuck in the half,
    I increase the intensity as this battle enhances,
    even if you kick another rhyme? I really like my chances......
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

  8. #8
    Inspektah Meth-Tical
    Guest

    Default

    ripping the mic gripping ya life killing ya wife while i'm slipping the knife
    your spouse in tha house on her period she can't fuck a pussy
    you equivalent to nothing but a cookie you just a rookie
    you crumble and fumble when it comes to the crunch time
    with your weak ass punch lines i just sit back watch the funds climb
    so don't even think of coming like a nuns mind it's lunch time
    spit flows get hoes i'm a lemon..so what? I paint that shit gold
    change the whole atmosphere when i rip flows your chick knows
    you're chances on Jenny Craig they keep on getting slimmer
    the psychologist getting in ya in ta ya head like a psychic
    grab the mic you die quick you wanna flip it like this aight kid
    i'm mixing deadly Chemicals you can analyze this when i burn you third degree
    you ain't hurting me you never dropped science nigga stop lyin
    before your mouth gets burned with hot iron
    see through people beat crews streets dudes flee too, the weather is cruel
    imma fucking eat you then teach to not to be rude to niggaz better than you.
    Last edited by Inspektah Meth-Tical; 06-26-2011 at 06:16 AM. Reason: fixing up language.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member corky831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    some nice lines
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

  10. #10
    Inspektah Meth-Tical
    Guest

    Default

    peace

    votes up.

  11. #11

    Default

    round 1 wuz pretty close but IMT came harder the second round without a doubt..

    with your weak ass punch lines i just sit back watch the funds climb
    so don't even think of coming like a nuns mind
    --that wuz pretty dope, hardest hit of the bout for me

    fav corky line..
    treat you like a muslim, bomb in your napsack,

    -- not bad man, but not enough

    both yall came swingin but it wuz jab after jab, i kept waitin for someone to drop the sleeper but overall tho, punches aside, IMT showed a bit more skill with rhyming in general, ima give it to him

    peace to both yalls
    vote IMT

  12. #12
    Veteran Member corky831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Im actually surprised on that vote...IMO...IMT had a nice 2nd verse...but his verse verse was pretty dookie in my eyes with no rhyme pattern
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

  13. #13
    Inspektah Meth-Tical
    Guest

    Default

    i did rhyme it.

    most of it were internal

    thats why i used // to split it up.

  14. #14
    Inspektah Meth-Tical
    Guest

    Default

    here i'll break down the first verse.

    Steamy poo? Damn son you never graduated from pre school//
    now you trynna be cool//
    i'll let you catch up so let me teach fool//
    one plus one is two, two plus two is four//
    Corky plus the mic shittttt!!!! NOOOOOO//
    Aight now fuck the maths and lets do some science with it//
    Kid your head so hard Iíll defy the laws of physics//
    Your mum raped your ass got you afraid to talk to women//
    I bust it off with rhythms//
    walk with visions//
    House of flying daggers your head gonna come off like chickens//
    when you lay down the law i break it down instantly//
    fuck rap you have a big career head in the clown industry//
    put on a fake smile//
    i'm sicker than those that rape child//
    i got a great style it's ancient thats why ur mum digs like an archaeologist//
    when i'm dropping it atomic//
    ask Inspectah deck how i flee//
    with the lottery//
    what i'm plotting is murderous// son you never heard of this//
    so g force me//
    or that stone will read RIP corky//
    Last edited by Inspektah Meth-Tical; 06-26-2011 at 06:19 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •