once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface returning to his Supreme Clientele style

lol listen to him say "kid" makes me cringe every time
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

lots of quotables.

btw i dont know how some people are just being acquainted with tim westwood, he's done innumerable wu tang radio interviews since the early 90's

Thanks for posting the interview. Nice!

Ik its pathetic how some of yall don't know westwood, some of the best freestyles come from the westwood interviews/shows and shit....you ever see eminem with westwood? Eminem spits some of the sickest freestyles when he's with Westwood
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Yeah Westwood may be an awkward dude but he's done a lot for spreading real US hip hop oversees for the last two decades, doing radio interviews, playing tons of great stuff, and having crazy freestyle sessions on his show. You don't have to like him, but you should respect him for what he's done for the culture overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    Ik its pathetic how some of yall don't know westwood, some of the best freestyles come from the westwood interviews/shows and shit....you ever see eminem with westwood? Eminem spits some of the sickest freestyles when he's with Westwood
    that last shit he did with Em was one of the only times where westwood stayed calm for the most part, he still geeked out a lil though.

lol all the hate for Westwood recently, sure dude is a giant goof but its more just cause hes a huge hip hop fan, and has an avenue to chop it up with the legends, yall piss ya pants like school girls too

Ghost is that dude, always entertaining. i dont care what style Ghost comes with, i rarely am ever disappointed by a Ghost album

"He says the title clear as day ! This guy...smh !"

So explain why Raekwon's album isn't called "Cuban Linx II: Bulletproof Wallets"....I mean the CD liner notes CLEARLY says thats what the album will be called. Or what about U-God's albums "Spitta" or "Machine Gun Funk"? You can CLEARLY hear him call his next album this, what about RZA's album "Return of the Prince" album he promised here on the Corp? You CLEARLY saw what he promised his next album will be called.....oh wait

Yeah cuz this is that serious of a thing to get that upset about.

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    Eminem spits some of the sickest freestyles when he's with Westwood
    that's cause he's ticklin' his anus.
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

Veteran Member

Dude doin the interview sucks. i get annoyed just watchin him. Props to Ghost for puttin up w/ him and goin along w/ this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    "He says the title clear as day ! This guy...smh !"

So explain why Raekwon's album isn't called "Cuban Linx II: Bulletproof Wallets"....I mean the CD liner notes CLEARLY says thats what the album will be called. Or what about U-God's albums "Spitta" or "Machine Gun Funk"? You can CLEARLY hear him call his next album this, what about RZA's album "Return of the Prince" album he promised here on the Corp? You CLEARLY saw what he promised his next album will be called.....oh wait
    And ur point ..? Fuck what u sayin cause all that is totally irrelevant rite now ! Don't kno what the future holds for the album title but as of rite now the man clearly states the title in the interview ! Order u sum chinese food roll up and enjoy life nigga !
    "Who shot tha duck out tha window" !!!!..Ghostface Killah

hell yeah ghost flood these niggaz.

damn they both high as hell it reminds me of me & my friends talking after smoking weed

STREET CORNER, by MANO