Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Like "No Fear" better than "Da Shinin'" is that due to drugs?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default I Like "No Fear" better than "Da Shinin'" is that due to drugs?

????

You talking about Da Storm that has the no fear track on it?

i think Da Storm is better than Da Shinin. i really don't even like Da Shinin that much

Da Storm is mad dope; I love that track Danjer.

i fucking LOVE "Da Storm" by O.G.C., incredible album, but still i think "Dah Shinin'" is the better LP. i wasn't crazy about it the first time i heard it but over the years it became my favorite BCC albums of all time and still is. beats, rhymes, everything, "Dah Shinin'" is a pure hip-hop classic..

but "Da Storm" is not too far away, i think they could've switched up the sound a little but still why fix something that ain't broke right. i love all early BCC albums when Beatminerz still laced at least 50% of the LPs. they fucked up hard by ditching them for the group album.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i fucking LOVE "Da Storm" by O.G.C., incredible album, but still i think "Dah Shinin'" is the better LP. i wasn't crazy about it the first time i heard it but over the years it became my favorite BCC albums of all time and still is. beats, rhymes, everything, "Dah Shinin'" is a pure hip-hop classic..

but "Da Storm" is not too far away, i think they could've switched up the sound a little but still why fix something that ain't broke right. i love all early BCC albums when Beatminerz still laced at least 50% of the LPs. they fucked up hard by ditching them for the group album.
    They screwed up with that one; they need to use Coptic for more than just a couple of joints on their l.p.'s because he is fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunz of Man View Post
    You talking about Da Storm that has the no fear track on it?
    lol yeah my bad, i was blastin "No Fear" while i was typing this thread...lol

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

yeah i know, beatminerz had some nice shit, for the people is disappointing...Wild Cowboys in Bucktown is my shit

this is a sick album, listenable from front to back...especially when you high as fuck

only thing i hate about Da Storm.................. is how damn hard it is to find at a reasonable price LOL

but ya i might have to agree, that bangs front to back. as does Da Shinin tho, both are incredible pieces of hip hop.

cosign everything about The Beatminerz too, underrated production team to say the least

I like Dah Shinin better but they both dope in their own right. I miss Starang, he was a natural mc.

Starang was definitely the best nigga in the group, the other niggaz are just features lol haha, he carried this one

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Starang was definitely the best nigga in the group, the other niggaz are just features lol haha, he carried this one
    Top Dog is dope as hell, and Louisville Sluggah's cool too. I agree that Starang is the best in the group, but don't downplay the others so much when they've got skills as well.

yea da storm is the shit, i remember when i found out about bcc and i checked enta da stage, dah shinin, nocturnal, and da storm i was blown away by all the albums, but my fav was always dah shinin, the hellucination track is just too dope, da storm was the shit, i remember walking home from school for like 2 weeks straight listenin to it, hurrican starang song is dope on that

Quote Originally Posted by Taskmaster2112 View Post
    Top Dog is dope as hell, and Louisville Sluggah's cool too. I agree that Starang is the best in the group, but don't downplay the others so much when they've got skills as well.
    lol haha true, maybe i went overboard, starang just was killin shit all over this album..

They played off each other very well..

Can this be turned officially to the OGC appreciation thread?