Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Job Interview

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^fag was prolly on drugs

I had to tell them about my favorite vacation. I made up some bullshit about bungee jumping in Florence, Italy. I pulled it out of my ass, I haven't been on holiday in years. I wonder how exactly they think this relates to selling shitty clothes?
    might have been to see how fast you think under pressure
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

^^ I think so, but its also part of the company's policy to find people that are outgoing and surfer/travellerish.

PRODIGAL SUN

Lol in my last job interview I was asked to name a situation where I've had to overcome adversity to get something done.

Blagged it like a mother fucking pro and got the job, despite this drunk crazy lady coming up to me during the interview and asking me where I went to school and shit, fucking nutters around.

^^ Yeah Overcome adversity? WTF? These interviews are BS. The chick that interviewed me asked me a few questions I didn't understand and I even asked her to explain and she couldn't (she was spanish I think).

I just talked bullshit. I think she bought it, but if not I can blame the fact that she doesn't know how to speak english.

I should get a job as well but the only thing I really spend money on is alcohol or music and I don't value those things enough to work for it.

^^ Are you like a cheating buddhist? Why don't you value music? Or Alcohol?!

I had the blockbuster interview. Good thing is you get free rentals. If I get the job I'll never buy a DVD or XBOX game again.

To keep this up to date, I just had a job in a clothes shop, but they fired me yesterday. punks.

Said the register was down some. I know they ain't catch me on camera stealing so wtf. and like ima give too much change to somebody, Illuminati is tryna get me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    My standard attire is a white T-Shirt, Ecko Jeans, Wallabees or K-Swiss shoes and some kind of hat depending on my mood. I could study 'Point Break' to get into the mindset of a person that wears lame clothes. I think I'll wear shorts just in case. Maybe I should hint that I smoke weed. Fuck it i'm just gonna dress and act like Wiz Khalifa.
    You've already got it.

I had the blockbuster interview. Good thing is you get free rentals. If I get the job I'll never buy a DVD or XBOX game again.
    It this because you get this benefit for life, or that you'll never get a better job, because the perk is too great to lose?
    I just had a job in a clothes shop, but they fired me yesterday. punks. LMAO
    It's understandable. Working a cash register is hard work and requires a degree in economics.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

PRODIGAL SUN

Faggots, I almost quit my job the other day, manager's being a cunt, but I won't be able to get another job in this economy so gonna have to stay doing something I hate, yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    You've already got it.
    hardy ha. Why should I follow fashion? I wear what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    It this because you get this benefit for life, or that you'll never get a better job, because the perk is too great to lose?

It's understandable. Working a cash register is hard work and requires a degree in economics.
    That shit was shady though. I worked for the last 10 years in retail jobs and never came up short. The only explanation I can think of is the manager counted the shit wrong before I started. Or some talented theef was in the store. I'm so sure I didn't make a mistake. To be honest this woman the manager I don't think she liked me cos her daughter liked me and I was macking on her through my two shifts last week. And her daughters dating a guy taking a law degree. Not being egotistical but I don't think the bitch wanted me around fucking up her daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
    Faggots, I almost quit my job the other day, manager's being a cunt, but I won't be able to get another job in this economy so gonna have to stay doing something I hate, yay.
    Yeah fuck that shit. I vowed 3 years ago I'm never working full time unless its something creative, that shit is like your soul evaporating one shift at a time.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

I CAN SEE SOSA NOW, BLUSHING WHEN EVER A EX HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYER FROM HIS OL HIGHSCHOOL WHILE HE FOLDS CLOTHES @ THE GAP WHILE WEARING "smart pants"

LOL at the stupid shit they put you through to get a piece of shit minimum wage job.
    Not that I'm saying you are one of these people (I might be), but most people who work minimum wage would be getting paid even less in a free market because they aren't even worth minimum wage to employ because they just suck at life. If supply and demand had its way most of these people would be dead, not self proclaimed "underpaid".
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

No artificial sleazy

^ All of this... very true.