Thread: "samurydas" feat. Raekwon, kurupt, & kojoe off the academy

Default "samurydas" feat. Raekwon, kurupt, & kojoe off the academy

TERMINAL 3 PRESENTS: THE ACADEMY COMING THIS SEPTEMBER WITH THE LEAD OFF SINGLE "SAMURYDAS" FEAT. RAEKWON, KURUPT, & KOJOE

ENJOY IT AS IT PREMIERES TODAY ON HIPHOPDX

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/single...kojoe-samaryda

Banned

BAWAHAHWWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @ TERMINAL:3 PRESENTS

i know what happened there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M-EIGHTY HAD TO TAKE HIS NAME OFF THE ALBUM FOR DISTRO TO ROLL THE DICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can have MICHAEL JACKSON presents the ACADEMY....

if its dropping through M-80...

ITS GOING TO FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just another sucker that got burned by matty fireworks... once this album drops, and flops...

hell be lookin for another small web based imprint, to release his LOW QUALITY, BULLSHIT albums through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these bullshit industry heads FINALLY got a clue...

"m-eighty's name is HURTING THESE RECORDS"

BABWHBAHBWHABHWBAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBASHBHBWHABHABHAB

pretty soon its gonna be m-eighty explaining to the board how GREAT things are going...

as he releases bullshit albums through e-bay.com....

BAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBHWBA

Oh Angry! right you are again.

See, Terminal 3 is the production team that did all the beats

M-Eighty is the A&R and yes my name will appear on the cover along with the bulk of featured artists on the comp

The distributor of the record is Fontana / Universal.

Last time I checked Universal was the largest distributor in the world and Fontana, its subsidiary, was no joke either with artists including Rakim, Techn9ne, Kurupt, and many more of the worlds favorite emcee's.

Enjoy!

^ lol this is what i was afraid of. seriously the last "Acadamy" was HORRBIE, but this single is dope so if you get this right i will give you the credit where it's due.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^ lol this is what i was afraid of. seriously the last "Acadamy" was HORRBIE, but this single is dope so if you get this right i will give you the credit where it's due.
    Academy 1 was a mixtape of submitted tracks that I released independently.

The official Academy...this, is the 2011 better version of Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture where all collabo's were done from scratch with Terminal 3 handling all the production.

Emcee's from the album include members of Wu-Tang, D-Block, Sluaghterhouse, M.O.P, Gold Chain Military, All Elements, Aphilliates, Dogg Pound, Wisemen, Sunz of Man, HRSMN, Sharpshootaz, Dilated Peoples, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
    Academy 1 was a mixtape of submitted tracks that I released independently.

The official Academy...this, is the 2011 better version of Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture where all collabo's were done from scratch with Terminal 3 handling all the production.

Emcee's from the album include members of Wu-Tang, D-Block, Sluaghterhouse, M.O.P, Gold Chain Military, All Elements, Aphilliates, Dogg Pound, Wisemen, Sunz of Man, HRSMN, Sharpshootaz, Dilated Peoples, and more.
    ok that sounds great, i received a mail from MAC Media yesterday to post the word. check out my post on it on www.claaa7.blogspot.com, it's only one or two posts down and i wrote some info on the project and posted the first banging single + its cover.

Terminal III is a dope producer but personally i prefer Preservation and Bronze Nazareth so i'll wait to see if this could really be better than "Indie Culture" which was a very good album.

keep doing these dope projects, we are alot of people who appreciate them but seriously, you are not a good rapper haha, focus on being a great A&R instead and put the mic on the shelf or at least train a few years before you start realeasing your verses - sorry but it has to be said and it's my opinion. peace

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Default An embarrassment to Hip Hop

M-80 on the front cover of this album with Pete Rock,Rae,Sean P etc? How disrespectful can you be? Everytime I hear you it's the same s**t. BOORING....Stay in your lane man. YOU ARE NOT A RAPPER! NO WHERE CLOSE, stop making a mockery out of hip hop.

song is dope
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

m-80 if i buy a copy straight from you will you sign it for me plz?