once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 155

Thread: general strike & riots in greece

  1. #121
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Is the 99% by any chance the general european population protesting against 1% that is greece.

    i know your not stupid enough to ask that seriously.

    its going to be a HOT winter.

  2. #122
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    GREECE HAS TO HAVE THE PUSSYIEST ARmY IN THE WORLD LMAO


  3. #123

    Default

    lol @ this one:

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    GREECE HAS TO HAVE THE PUSSYIEST ARmY IN THE WORLD LMAO
    government asked army to protect banks because we have a lot of riots those 2 last years
    the general of the army announced that if he had to choose a side at riots, he'd get a tank and rush into a bank first lol

  5. #125

  6. #126
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    shame these strikes are only 2 days,, they need to last longer,, be more unified(atleast europe wide)

    rape the system till it fails..

    some major ops are planned for next month,, withdrawing cash/closing accounts..
    towards the end of next month,,a next #op to do with defaulting on mortgages,,
    just depends how many ppl do that shit,, i think it will be huge.. due to banks like city, not allowing customers to close their accounts/getting arrested for doing so..

    system failure coming soon

  7. #127
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,686
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    i dont know anything about Greeek politics but i hope this bailout passes just because i think the people who are against it in this thread are fucking faggots.


    again, i dont care what happens either way, its just, your homoism and bitchness in this thread has influence me negatively for your cause.


    Fucking pussies
    Look eye, always look eye.

  8. #128
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I was reading about the EU bank probe and raids while on the shitter @ work today

    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...rivatives.html

  9. #129

    Default

    some more fotos from yesterday

  10. #130

    Default

    and these are from my town

  11. #131
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    i dont know anything about Greeek politics but i hope this bailout passes just because i think the people who are against it in this thread are fucking faggots.


    again, i dont care what happens either way, its just, your homoism and bitchness in this thread has influence me negatively for your cause.


    Fucking pussies

    intelligent aren't you,

    prop up the economy with more fiat cash/fractal lending,(which is fraud)
    keep the system on life support, while inflation hits record prices, unemployment reach's record highs, and minimum wage stays at poverished levels.. check the diagram i put up showing those figures over the lats 80 years, in the occupywallstreet thread.

    keep the system on life support for how long? the crash is inevitable..

    bailouts effect the world, you really need to brush up on your economics..
    i advise watchingsome max keiser.
    Last edited by soul controller; 10-20-2011 at 08:30 AM.

  12. #132
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default



    america is way more in debt than greece.. theirs not enough printed pieces of paper in the world,to even sort this debt out..

    some1 reboot the hardrives.

  13. #133
    Hungry Hyena From Medina SL33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    i hate those anarchists. whata bunch of faggots.

    but much love 4 all the greeks struggling on the streets of athens and thessaloniki.



    Paokara!!!




  14. #134

    Default

    we have a dead man at syntagma square..
    a 53 year old died from heart attack. it's official :/
    the reason he died is not sure yet. some say he was injured by a stone and some say he went to the hospital with respirational problems.
    rip

  15. #135

    Default

    he died from a heart attack after breathing in chemicals ;/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •